Is Cody Macs in Wallingford still open?

Naja Haje

Established Member
Does anyone know if he is still in business. If not where in Southern New England would you have a clutch installed. Thnx in advance

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
After seeing that cody mac mess of a black kenne bell cobra I would probably stay very far away from them. That might have been the biggest POS 03 I have ever seen.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I heard they weren't, but I can't say for sure. I don't trust anyone with my car. Do it yourself. No matter how many good references place X has take it with a grain of salt. You never know if the person that had the work done got a deal and in return makes guy X out to be a super hero on the internet.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by Naja Haje
Does anyone know if he is still in business. If not where in Southern New England would you have a clutch installed. Thnx in advance

Naja Haje- Cody Macs place is gone. They are out of business. I have a shop right down the street from them that i do side work out of on any type of Modular 4.6L 96+ Mustang.

I can do the clutch swap for you its not a problem. I have a very good rep. You can check out www.lmmc-ct.com/forums. I have done alot of LT, SC, and motor and head/cams swaps for members on that board. Its a local CT mustang club, you should check it out and sign up.

Where in CT are you located?

Let me know
Dave

Stang2WRX

Established Member
Is this the KB cobra that was owned by "Montley Crue"

Thats what everyone called him at lebanon, had a REAL bent rear wheel (2000 chrome cobra R replicas).

If it is, I saw him run like 13.4 @ 123 and like 13.1 at 133 or something like that...

Also think he did a burnout in the grass at the M.U. show...
:bash:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by Stang2WRX
Is this the KB cobra that was owned by "Montley Crue"

Thats what everyone called him at lebanon, had a REAL bent rear wheel (2000 chrome cobra R replicas).

If it is, I saw him run like 13.4 @ 123 and like 13.1 at 133 or something like that...

Also think he did a burnout in the grass at the M.U. show...
:bash:

Yup thats him. But that is not Cody Mac. Cody did the work on that car.

Naja Haje

Established Member
Juiced46 I live in Clinton and work out of New Haven. I don't have the funds at the moment but I am thinking of getting the Center Force clutch with the 26 spline.

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by Stang2WRX
Man what was up with the owner of that car???

I feel bad for whoever buys that cobra.

I met that guy at a Mustangs Unlimited show this year. He was a real winner. :lol:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by Naja Haje
Juiced46 I live in Clinton and work out of New Haven. I don't have the funds at the moment but I am thinking of getting the Center Force clutch with the 26 spline.

Well let me know if you need a hand with anything when you are ready. I live in north haven and my shop is in wallingford. I also have a BF pulley puller if you need any pulley swaps done.

Dave

Naja Haje

Established Member
Thanks Juiced, I have Aviator pumps which have not gone in yet and the clutch. I will give you a call when I have sufficent funds. I know it's been covered to death but what clutch/flywheel are you using or going to use.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Right now im running the stock clutch and FW. Been looking around. Ive used Spec IIs and IIIs, Centerforce DF, and McCleod Clutches in the past on my GT. I think im going to try the RAM clutch with a 26 spline input shaft and a Steel FW.

Users who are viewing this thread