Is anyone running 18" wheels with H&R Race springs?

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
Can you run 18" AFS chrome replicas with H&R race springs? This is the best looking wheel combo that i can come up with on my silver metallic cobra. The only thing is im trying my best to stay away from rolling my fenders. If anybody has any advice on this setup i would appreciate it, thanks!

94slowbra1

Established Member
many are running that setup. a few other things to consider are are you going to keep your iso's and tire size. this will play a factor in how everything fits too. but in general 18s on h&r race is very popular.

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
many are running that setup. a few other things to consider are are you going to keep your iso's and tire size. this will play a factor in how everything fits too. but in general 18s on h&r race is very popular.

I would like to put at least 305's on the back, and i would like to have the iso's but i still want a decent drop. Id like to get some input from guys who have that set up on whether to leave the iso's in or take them out, because i dont really know.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Many people do, like mentioned. Before I had TF wheels I ran 18" saleen replicas with r888's in a 305.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Were your fenders rolled? What do you do with your isos's?

Not with that wheel setup, but I now rolled them with the TF wheels. I left all iso in place and used mn low profile bolt. I still have some stuff to try out because the TF are 18x11 and I still get rubbing once in awhile under hard acceleration.

04cobra88

Established Member
I was running fr 500s 18x10 not sure offset but they were for the irs , 305/35 mickeys on the back with mm flsfc and h and r lowering springs with 1 iso all around stock shocks/struts and 650 rwhp I had some rubbing on the putter side way but rolled my fenders this past summer and it took care of that !

03' White Snake

Established Member
Try the search button. You will find hundreds of threads and pictures beating this question to death.

Users who are viewing this thread