Is anyone in here from?

lightning71482

Established Member
I asked because I lived in taunton for 20 years and will be coming back to visit soon and wanted to get some SVT people together--i am now 21

jrh99

Established Member
Originally posted by lightning71482
Just wondering if anyone out there is from or near Taunton Mass?

I live in Warwick, RI now. But I grew up in Lakeville, MA which borders taunton.

lightning71482

Established Member
Hey guys just wanted to stop back in and let you all know that I will be coming up right after the cold weather passes. I am thinking like late may early june hope to see you all then.:thumbsup: :beer:

lightning71482

Established Member
I was going to but unfornatley my farther is going through a divorce right now and he doesnt think that it is the best time to come up so I decided to wait a little while, otherwise I would have been up like this week. sorry if I pissed you guys off this was out of my hands. like I said before hope to see you all when I come to visit.:beer: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Venom98SVT

Established Member
Thats awesome I live in Fairhaven/New Bedford area which is like 20 minutes from taunton, I know a few people from there also, make sure you give the heads up when your coming here, PM when you get a chance later bro!!

juicedgt02

Established Member
When going thru a divorce as a guy think of one thing and one thing only "freedom" the guy will be single, he can do what he wants to do at anytime he feels like it.

Sorry to hear that they are getting divorced:nonono:

lightning71482

Established Member
She has since moved out since may last post and that is the absolute truth. I have never seen my farther being so free and unleashing and having alot of dates and having fun and doing what he wants.

lightning71482

Established Member
HI to everyone out there that has responded. Just wanted to say thanks for your responces. As of right now I cant even go to pick up my truck, the weather is to severe and I wont make the drive back home. The truck is in Idaho and Im in Alabama so I have to wait until March to go and get it but I plan on coming up to visit all the Family and friends plus all the bad ass SVT owners who want to get together. I will have digital camera to take pics of everything so make sure your running good and looking good. Hope to see you all soon. So I can show everyone what SVT owners in mass/RI are all about. :D :burnout: :coolman: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread