Is Anyone Going to this - 6/21 @ Imperial Ford

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
just got back from the show....was pretty good and I even placed first in my class with my fox LOL ( only car in the class hahhah ). I didn't take my camera but there were some nice cars. Finally saw my first ZR-1 in the flesh.....

the show was about 80 cars or so with 30 cars professionaly judged..the other half peer judged

that dealership is freakin amazing....they must have had atleast 10 2010 427R roushes there in every color!!!

the coolest thing was the dealer actually bought the David Ortiz shirt that was buried inthe new Yankee stadium on display lol.

chuckstang

Established Member
gota be kidding me

I thought for sure they would not have it

I would have gone just to see the zr1

*** my life

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
just got back from the show....was pretty good and I even placed first in my class with my fox LOL ( only car in the class hahhah ). I didn't take my camera but there were some nice cars. Finally saw my first ZR-1 in the flesh.....

the show was about 80 cars or so with 30 cars professionaly judged..the other half peer judged

that dealership is freakin amazing....they must have had atleast 10 2010 427R roushes there in every color!!!

the coolest thing was the dealer actually bought the David Ortiz shirt that was buried inthe new Yankee stadium on display lol.

Some of the shit the owner Keven Meehan has there is incredible. Their waiting area is a ski-lodge type setup with 9 50" plasma's making up one big screen. I was in for an oil change and they had a Bruins game on in HD and it was ridiculous and I don't even like hockey.

The music memorabilia is like a mini RNR Hall of Fame.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I drove down to the show with the top down...wasn't raining at all actually.

the dealership did not have any 2010 gt500's and only had one '10 GT.....they only had Roush models there.

On the chrysler dealer show room floor they had the 103" plasma Panasonic mounted on the wall.....that tv goes for 75k!!!!! Was watching some of the Red Sox game lol.

Established Member
Definitely more vettes than stangs, but more vintage stangs. Lots of old waxers in the vette crowd, surprised there weren't more stangs there. It was funny watcing the old vette guys on their backs cleaning their undercarraiges with q tips and brushes... thought acouple of them looked close to cardiac arrest! Took a first place trophy (kinda shallow win with only 2 cars in class).
Guess the old gold chain crowd isn't affraid of a little water!

Users who are viewing this thread