Is a Terminator a good choice for what I'm looking for?

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
Another safe bet might be a used Cadillac CTS-V. I've seen them for what you are trying to pay and they pack plenty of power and they are a nice looking car as well. just a suggestion.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, you're posing the question on a Terminator forum so you should expect a biased opinion. LOL! The only car in your group I wouldn't personally choose is the Evo. I'm just not interested in 4 cylinder muscle. LOL! I think personally your decision should be which of the cars YOU prefer most, depending on your needs and design preferences. And remember that you don't necessarily have to modify a motor to enjoy the car. If that's a concern. Unless, of course, you want an ultra-performance street car in which case the Terminator is the easiest and cheapest to mod.

There have been quite a few Terminator owners who ended up selling their cars and buying a C5 Z06 Vette and love them. It's a better drivetrain and has a bit more luxury. Just depends on what you really are looking for I guess.

My son-in-law has a 2006 Z06 and loves it. I've driven it and if I had a choice between THAT car (stock) vs. my modded Terminator I would go with the Z06 hands down. It's just a better car, if you can afford it. Even stock, the thing is a beast. The C5 version makes less power of course, but it's still a nice performance car.

BMW? The new M3 Coupe with 414hp is sweet. Although you're not looking for an '08. But if I could afford the new M3 Coupe, that is definitely a car I'd consider.

Decisions! Decisions!

Users who are viewing this thread