Is 93 Cobra an SVT

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Give it a rest. Just because he didn't know, doesn't make him stupid.

Your comments are making you look like an ass - if you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread, BUZZ OFF!

Speedfreek

Established Member
SVTburnout said:
Well sorry, but that was the stupidest question. is a 93 cobra SVT? what are you stupid? 03 terminators are the tenth aniv. SVT cobra.

SVT+COBRA= obviously. :poke:

Look newbie. No where on the 93 Cobra does it say SVT other than the SVT certificate. Not on the window sticker or anything. If this guy doesn't have a certificate and he is new to the Cobra world then that is not a stupid question. And what does it matter to you you don't even own a Cobra. When you do then you can talk smack until then get a life and quit bashing this guy. No one wants to hear your .02

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Speedfreek said:
Look newbie. No where on the 93 Cobra does it say SVT other than the SVT certificate. Not on the window sticker or anything. If this guy doesn't have a certificate and he is new to the Cobra world then that is not a stupid question. And what does it matter to you you don't even own a Cobra. When you do then you can talk smack until then get a life and quit bashing this guy. No one wants to hear your .02

+1 :rockon:

PJM99

Established Member
Cobra's had nothing to do with SVT up until 93. I can see how someone can be confused if they are not familar with the history. Give the guy a break!

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Speedfreek said:

+2 !

Well put. :beer:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
tazzracing1 said:
Welcome to svtperfomance. Please excuse the Child with no brains and rude comments.

I second that; welcome to the board Scott. And nice clean lookin car btw. :beer: Please pardon the newb. Its obvious his boyfriend is slingin a bigger dick than him; so that must make him the bitch. :shrug:

racerbox77

Established Member
easy way to see if a 93 is a real cobra is to look at the engine code in the vin#. it will be a "D". I think its the 8th letter in the vin. Really the best way to tell.

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
thats it, is a 93 cobra actually an "svt"

i just purchased one this weekend and was just wondering out of curiosity. I know it doesn't say svt anywhere on it.

Is it just an unwritten rule that cobras from 93 on are svt or did svt step in in 94?

I'm not trying to offend anyone, or upset the forum gods. I just don't know. :shrug:

wtf

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Holy resurrecting of an old post Batman! Why would you bring this back from the dead? Read the whole thread before you post about it again plz.

LOL, I was wondering why everyone was saying get a cobra to the guy and he has a picture of one in his sig!! Wow, almost 3 yrs old....

Users who are viewing this thread