Is 93 Cobra an SVT

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
SVTburnout said:
you're a freaking ******. Obviously 93 cobra's are indeed COBRAS. LOOK AT THE FORUM YOU ARE POSTING IN. Go to some import forum, u ricer bitch. :poke:

With a 94 Mark VIII, we could say the same to you.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
scottm302 said:
Thats it, is a 93 Cobra actually an "SVT"

I just purchased one this weekend and was just wondering out of curiosity. I know it doesn't say svt anywhere on it.

Is it just an unwritten rule that cobras from 93 on are svt or did svt step in in 94?

I'm not trying to offend anyone, or upset the forum gods. I just don't know. :shrug:

Dont forget to register it at www.1993cobra.com !

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
jspalmer01 said:
+1 Cut the guy some slack. I don't think it is necessary to talk to people this way. Easier said sitting behind your keyboard!!! :nonono:
+3!!!!! real tuff guy behind the keyboard! Give the guy a break " He really didn't know" Hopefully scottm302 you're question was answered. Welcome to the board. If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask ! Thats whats this board is for.

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
SVTburnout said:
you're a freaking ******. Obviously 93 cobra's are indeed COBRAS. LOOK AT THE FORUM YOU ARE POSTING IN. Go to some import forum, u ricer bitch. :poke:

...if you were and ice cream flavor...you'd be pralines and DICK!

scottm302

Established Member
Thanks guys, I'm not scared off....I'll be calling on all your expertise...I'm currently pulling the motor...(for too many reasons to list)

scott

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Please ignore the comments from that guy, never seen him in here before. We're actually a pretty level headed bunch in here... :D

Oh, and if you need a reproduction window sticker, I'm your guy. :D

PJM99

Established Member
Didn't the 93 Cobra idea originally start out as an SVO car? I remember reading something way back that SVO put together a Mustang with all SVO bolt on parts and then SVT came along in 93 and badged it as a Cobra or something like that..........

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
The SVT group was made up of some former svo guys, yes. And most of the parts were indeed svo parts. But a lot of it's design cues came from the never made 25th anniversary turbo 351 stang...

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
The SVT group was made up of some former svo guys, yes. And most of the parts were indeed svo parts. But a lot of it's design cues came from the never made 25th anniversary turbo 351 stang...

That would have been bad a$$ if they made it.

SVTburnout

Banned
Well sorry, but that was the stupidest question. is a 93 cobra SVT? what are you stupid? 03 terminators are the tenth aniv. SVT cobra.

SVT+COBRA= obviously. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread