Irvine cars and coffee

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I would love to go to C&C Irvine... To bad I couldn't be any further away here in FL..

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Lol yea I'm sure it would be close if I left right now...
2650 miles... Says 1 day 17 hours driving Straight through ..

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Even if no other Boss 302's show up I'd say your car would be a great representation!

Para81

Established Member
Interested to see pics. I've never seen another Boss 302 Laguna Seca on the street.

fast4v

Established Member
How often does that event happen?

I've been meaning to get out to California this summer while the weather's bad here.
Every Saturday. Its unbelievable what shows up.
Even if no other Boss 302's show up I'd say your car would be a great representation!
Thanks!!
Interested to see pics. I've never seen another Boss 302 Laguna Seca on the street.
I've been to a couple local meets with 2 other black LS have shown up.

Z O SICK

Established Member
How often does that event happen?

I've been meaning to get out to California this summer while the weather's bad here.

Can you say road trip!!! I just came back from CA visiting the "rents" but I flew. I didn't want to put the miles on the car lol. If it wasn't so far, it would be fun to do a mini road trip to catch the show and then head back. However, seven hours one way sucks.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
whenever I go I usually see plenty of very nice boss 302's representing!

hope to see you guys over there :beer:

guarnibl

Established Member
Can you say road trip!!! I just came back from CA visiting the "rents" but I flew. I didn't want to put the miles on the car lol. If it wasn't so far, it would be fun to do a mini road trip to catch the show and then head back. However, seven hours one way sucks.

Yea.. that drive is worse for you than me, haha. I can get to Irvine in about 5 hours, maybe less depending on time of day. If I left late at night I could easily do it in 4 1/2. I would likely just tow it though with my truck. No point in putting the miles on it. I've got friends out there so it wouldn't be a big deal to park my truck for a few days. I can still put down 13-14 mpg towing with my truck with a bumper pull @ 80 mph assuming flat. Not too shabby.

Last edited:

Grant808

Established Member
If you're bringing your car, get there before 6. If you're just spectating, park in the garage. Cars start leaving around 8.

Users who are viewing this thread