Ironvol

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Is this what we should be seeing as your new screen name?

Just want to be able to keep in touch with you great folks!

Or...we can help you come up with something new so you can remember us all :banana::banana:

MENOTRIPPLAYERSCOACH

Ken

:beer::beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Keep em coming fellas!!! I've been thinking about this and have no clue. The Vanderbilt mascot is the Commodores and I'm going to use "Iron Commodores" as a name for weight room award winners, but it's kind of a mouth full for a forum screen name. Was thinking a little about "Vbilt Iron"...?

TRBO VNM

Just not a Terp anymore Greg..... I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my new bosses! :bash:

Unless the new bosses drive cobra's and get on the message boards, no reason to feel unfaithful.

it's kinda like everyone saying they couldn't see me in anything but a CO cobra and keeping the trbovnm username even though I sold the turbo.

But it is your username. So it is ultimately your decision. Maybe instead of doing something about the school, just do something with the shelby name or something.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Unless the new bosses drive cobra's and get on the message boards, no reason to feel unfaithful.

it's kinda like everyone saying they couldn't see me in anything but a CO cobra and keeping the trbovnm username even though I sold the turbo.

But it is your username. So it is ultimately your decision. Maybe instead of doing something about the school, just do something with the shelby name or something.

I am with Jason on this one. My cobra has been under a sheet of dust for more than a year now and I drive an E30, but still have the same screenname (at least on here). Speaking of, anyone want to buy that bucket of bolts?:-D

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I am with Jason on this one. My cobra has been under a sheet of dust for more than a year now and I drive an E30, but still have the same screenname (at least on here). Speaking of, anyone want to buy that bucket of bolts?:-D

The E30 or the Cobra?

How much for the E30?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I think he means the Cobra. Nobody would refer to a BMW as a bucket of bolts.

It would be a bucket of machined aluminum. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread