Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

LS WUT

Established Member
IMG_0927.jpg

I shipped it back to @TBCobra
He said it arrived May19th.

LS WUT

Established Member
Here I am!

I have the book safe and sound.

Should we keep it circulating?
I’m not to sure how others would feel. However we lost one book already, and almost lost this one due to poop shipping, and water damage.

Thoughts on a possible new book for members to sign, and such. The book we have now has so many OG signatures that I’m unsure are around these parts anymore. Just my .02

Cobracletus

Established Member
I’m not to sure how others would feel. However we lost one book already, and almost lost this one due to poop shipping, and water damage.

Thoughts on a possible new book for members to sign, and such. The book we have now has so many OG signatures that I’m unsure are around these parts anymore. Just my .02
It isn't a matter of if...but when. I vote YES on this.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I’m thinking about starting up another book. It won’t have all the OG members signatures. However to lose a book with all those would be brutal.

Thoughts anyone?
I think this is a good idea. I’d hate to see anything happen to that book.

04Mike55

Established Member
I would like to sign it, but there is a risk every time it is in the mail.
I haven't been on the site as long as many of the others, I would say to do what is best.

04Mike55

Established Member
Here is an alternative to risking the book. Set a deadline and have anyone who hasn't signed yet, send in a couple of photos of themselves with their Cobra and sign the pix. Include them with the book. Not as cool, but no risk of losing the book. Just a thought.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Alright gentlemen, I spoke with @SID297 about what to do with the book. He offered to take possession of it and give it to John Coletti next time he sees him.

How do we feel about that?
This
Here is an alternative to risking the book. Set a deadline and have anyone who hasn't signed yet, send in a couple of photos of themselves with their Cobra and sign the pix. Include them with the book. Not as cool, but no risk of losing the book. Just a thought.
No, it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread