Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

Black&Blue

Established Member
It's been dropped off at UPS (have tracking) and coming to me 2nd Day Air so I should have it on Wednesday. I'll turn it around quickly and reach out to Jojomofo21 now for his address.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
LIST UPDATED:

Monster Mach-NO RESPONSE
Robs1280-NO RESPONSE
Jojomofo21-CURRENTLY HAS BOOK
Shadow Grey 03-NEXT IN LINE

Wings65288
LS WUT

Last edited:

Black&Blue

Established Member
I've sent Jojomofo21 a 2nd PM but if he doesn't respond by end of the weekend should I move down the list or wait a bit longer? His profile shows no other contact info and last activity was in September.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I've sent Jojomofo21 a 2nd PM but if he doesn't respond by end of the weekend should I move down the list or wait a bit longer? His profile shows no other contact info and last activity was in September.

Yes sir, you get 1 week to send your shipping info or we move on. So this Friday we'll move on to the next guy.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
@jojomofo21 please let me know once you receive the book. Thanks

I just got it today. I’m going to sign it and put both my wife and I’s build dates. I’m also going to get a few cobra owners here in El Paso to sign it. Then I’ll shoot it your way.

PM me your name and address.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
I just got it today. I’m going to sign it and put both my wife and I’s build dates. I’m also going to get a few cobra owners here in El Paso to sign it. Then I’ll shoot it your way.

I don’t want to derail this thread. However.. your profile picture made my nipples hard. That is all, carry on.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

If you're ready to ship the book @jojomofo21 then @Shadow Grey 03 needs to send you his address info. He has 1 week from today to send it.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread