Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

dragrazor

Established Member
My opinion to the admins, check the activity of the names on the list before sending the book to the next person. I have a feeling that we may lose the book if it is received by a….well…..a not so responsible person. This is not directed at anyone here but I would hate to see the book get lost. It already got wet once. Also, please keep the book with the pictures when mailed. It avoids a headache and a delay. Rant over. Thanks

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
My opinion to the admins, check the activity of the names on the list before sending the book to the next person. I have a feeling that we may lose the book if it is received by a….well…..a not so responsible person. This is not directed at anyone here but I would hate to see the book get lost. It already got wet once. Also, please keep the book with the pictures when mailed. It avoids a headache and a delay. Rant over. Thanks
+1
I've said the same thing before. They need to be active, and have a minimum post count (make sure they didn't just join for the book).

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
+1
I've said the same thing before. They need to be active, and have a minimum post count (make sure they didn't just join for the book).
I've been in contact with @03cobra#694 about members to check on their "status."

I have not done this with everyone but from here on out, we'll be more thorough with our vetting.

Users who are viewing this thread