Iron Fist, Lead Foot on road - see you at Carlisle for Ford Nationals?

frank3si

Established Member
Hey folks, I'll be at the Ford Nationals coming up this weekend at Carlisle so if you're going to the event be sure to stop by and say howdy. Of course, copies of the book will be on hand - instant signing :rolling:

I hope I'll see some of you for some Terminator talk!

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
You'll be at the MOCSEM show, Frank? Couldn't get away for Carlisle, but since I guess there wasn't an SVTOA tent to man, John and Jenny must be doing their own thing this year. Hopefully see you in MI unless I get to Philly any time before as well!

frank3si

Established Member
You'll be at the MOCSEM show, Frank? Couldn't get away for Carlisle, but since I guess there wasn't an SVTOA tent to man, John and Jenny must be doing their own thing this year. Hopefully see you in MI unless I get to Philly any time before as well!

Yep, I get into Detroit on Friday evening the 19th - looking forward to that for sure!

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Frank, you bear an uncanny resemblance to Clay Morrow from Sons of Anarchy sitting 'In the Library'.

frank3si

Established Member
Neither man, just an observation.

I can only take on one show at a time, so I was focused on Breaking Bad in that time frame. I did later try a couple of SoA early episodes, but I've crossed paths with some real biker guys and I thought it seemed a bit unreal. Yeh, I know, I know - it's a TV show... I did have people insist it got great later, so maybe I should pick it up again.

frank3si

Established Member
I arrived at Carlisle today. I brought my book. Looking forward to stopping by!

Excellent - I'll be happy to sign it - once I deal with getting from NJ across Philly rush hour and on to Carlisle! If you stop by before I get there please come back at some point!

frank3si

Established Member
Wow, back from Carlisle and despite the somewhat crappy weather it was great to meet so many SVT owners and to see so many cool Terminators up on the hill. And thanks to everybody who bought a book - I'm a ways from breaking even on the printing costs so every sale really counts and I truly appreciate it :) But what a fun weekend it was!

I was glad I had today off - spent about five hours cleaning my Terminator. It was about as dirty as it's ever been, not really a surprise after a weekend spent on gravel lots, grass fields, "paved" fairgrounds roads, and a lot of rainy driving.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
It was great meeting you Frank! I look forward to sitting down and actually reading the book, I was already thumbing through it when I got back to the hotel on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread