Iran officially backs BUSH.

313Speed

Banned
Soooo.... not only are Republicans worse on enforcing human rights, 9 out of 10 terrorists in Iran are voting Bush!

Bush Receives Endorsement From Iran

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer

TEHRAN, Iran - The head of Iran's security council said Tuesday that the re-election of President Bush (news - web sites) was in Tehran's best interests, despite the administration's axis of evil label, accusations that Iran harbors al-Qaida terrorists and threats of sanctions over the country's nuclear ambitions.

Historically, Democrats have harmed Iran more than Republicans, said Hasan Rowhani, head of the Supreme National Security Council, Iran's top security decision-making body.

"We haven't seen anything good from Democrats," Rowhani told state-run television in remarks that, for the first time in recent decades, saw Iran openly supporting one U.S. presidential candidate over another.

Though Iran generally does not publicly wade into U.S. presidential politics, it has a history of preferring Republicans over Democrats, who tend to press human rights issues.

"We do not desire to see Democrats take over," Rowhani said when asked if Iran was supporting Democratic Sen. John Kerry (news - web sites) against Bush.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20041019/ap_on_el_pr/iran_us_elections&printer=1

313Speed

Banned
Yea... but hasn't Arafat at least paid some lip service to the peace process. I dunno... I kinda forgot about him considering how little Bush has done to work on the middle east peace process.

03DOHC

Established Member
Not everyone in Iran are terrorists. There are quite a few who are Pro-America and for freedom. But you probably knew that already.

313Speed

Banned
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Not everyone in Iran are terrorists. There are quite a few who are Pro-America and for freedom. But you probably knew that already.

Wow. Just wow. Someone doesn't beleive everything Bush says? Axis of evil..... held Anerican's hostage. U.S. backing Iraq against them from '80-'88.... but all the evidence Bush has presented us.

Oh wait.. that WMD thing came from him to. Guess you got a point there.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
I didnt

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 313Speed
Wow. Just wow. Someone doesn't beleive everything Bush says? Axis of evil..... held Anerican's hostage. U.S. backing Iraq against them from '80-'88.... but all the evidence Bush has presented us.

Oh wait.. that WMD thing came from him to. Guess you got a point there.
Why would you think I am a Bush koolaid drinker? Because you are a kerry koolaid drinker? :shrug:

The government of iran is an evil government. There is a movement in the country that is Pro-American.

Historically, Democrats have harmed Iran more than Republicans, said Hasan Rowhani, head of the Supreme National Security Council, Iran's top security decision-making body.

So they are backing Bush based on history. So WTF is your next stupid, worthless thread going to be?

slick4_6

Established Member
Originally posted by 313Speed
that WMD thing came from him to.

Yep. Came from him and every other ****ing intelligence agency in the world. But I guess your like the rest of the dumbasses that forgot.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I know only a handful of Iranians but they all mention the fact that Bush is not on the "preferred vendor list" in Iran. Take it for a grain of salt.

dragon40k

Established Member
Actually all of this information is irrellevant (sp?). Everyone knows that the incumbant president always wins if the Washington Redskins win their last home game before the election. Its happened 18 times in a row now. Green Bay plays Washington at home so grab some beers and root for your favorite team to see who will be the next president.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way I've been hearing about this push toward democracy and freedom in Iran for years. I wouldn't say that the general population is pro american but I'd venture to say they are
pro-democracy.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by dragon40k
By the way I've been hearing about this push toward democracy and freedom in Iran for years. I wouldn't say that the general population is pro american but I'd venture to say they are
pro-democracy.

Since Kennedy's visit there in the 60's, they've been aching for it.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Originally posted by dragon40k
Actually all of this information is irrellevant (sp?). Everyone knows that the incumbant president always wins if the Washington Redskins win their last home game before the election. Its happened 18 times in a row now. Green Bay plays Washington at home so grab some beers and root for your favorite team to see who will be the next president.

LOL!! Good one....that reminds me of how the Halloween masks that kids wear have also chosen the presidents in the past, and have done so pretty consistently for decades now. But I guess that's because little kids pretty much follow the choices of their parents.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Why would you think I am a Bush koolaid drinker? Because you are a kerry koolaid drinker? :shrug:

The government of iran is an evil government. There is a movement in the country that is Pro-American.

This is very true. The population in Iran is very young.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
PlatinumCobra, which country are you talking about? It was Nixon that went to China, and JFK died 16 years before the pro west Shah lost power in Iran to the the Islamofascists.

Users who are viewing this thread