Iphone 4S Siri

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I think Ford needs to talk to Apple and dump Sync. It's so easy to use that it makes Sync look like a monkey beating itself in the head with a rock.

DKING89

Established Member
Well Sync is Microsoft and they suck compared to Apple when it comes to this type of stuff.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
sad that one app has made every in-car factory smart head unit obsolete.

Id just start offering cars with an iPhone dock and make an app that you just put on the phone and use it as the processing center, and then just integrate a nice touch display into the dash.

The pro's of having a singular phone that utilizes the same docking receptacle every time.....

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I don't have Sync but a coworker does. Shit sucks and is more confused than a blind lesbian in a fish market. Siri on the other hand is quite nice.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
was watching "attack of the show" tonight and they were reviewing the 4S and siri. he told the phone "siri, i love you" and it replied, "i bet you say that to all your apple products" lmao! :lol1:

so i tried it. it said, "no you dont". i repeated it again but it only heard "i love you" and it replied back "i hope you dont say that to those other mobile phones" lol :lol1:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I got my 4S on Friday but haven't tried Siri yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Sounds pretty neat.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
lol

[youtube_browser]Bz-fmXX9QDI[/youtube_browser]

Damn, Apple sets the bar once again. Apple claims Siri is supposed to get a lot more intuitive in the future too. Before Jobs died his last project was the iPhone 5, should be interesting what it's capabilities will be.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Everybody download the "rage faces" free app!! It's awesome and use it all the time in texts

Seems pretty cool, but would be even better if they were actual smileys like emoji free

I can still see myself using them, just suck that you have to go into another app to find them.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I don't have Sync but a coworker does. Shit sucks and is more confused than a blind lesbian in a fish market. Siri on the other hand is quite nice.

1320851_o.gif

OMG i laughed so hard here at work, im red as an apple

BTW Siri = Hal justtttt wait

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Seems pretty cool, but would be even better if they were actual smileys like emoji free

I can still see myself using them, just suck that you have to go into another app to find them.

I went and saved all the rage faces onto my site, then transferred them to my camera roll. Now to use them i just attach them into the text message like a standard attachment.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I went and saved all the rage faces onto my site, then transferred them to my camera roll. Now to use them i just attach them into the text message like a standard attachment.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

It's just as easy to copy/paste them from the app.

As for the robot voice yes it'd be nice to be more "human" but at least you don't have to talk like a robot for it to understand you. I like that aspect of it.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
It's just as easy to copy/paste them from the app.

As for the robot voice yes it'd be nice to be more "human" but at least you don't have to talk like a robot for it to understand you. I like that aspect of it.

Exactly. I've used them a couple times already, they are awesome lol. I also downloaded "Trollolol", pretty funny program. Put rage faces on pictures of friends and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread