IP ban message?

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
ok so everynow and then, i get a message the admin has banned my IP address, but if i hit the reload button it goes away and SVTP comes up. i dont think i have done anything to get banned...hopefully. lol. i just though it was wierd...:shrug:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Yep me too, thought I was really banned but I knew I was no where near the infractions limit. Server glitch I assume.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Same here, I almost burst into tears. I need to take my ass to bed though. Gotta work in the morning.

Bullitt4859

Established Member
same here, I looked at my recent past posts to see if I said something wrong. Im glad that it was only a server glitch.

crazyj0n

Established Member
At first i was like
funnymonkeyreactionfullng0.jpg

Then i was like
6a00c225236005f21900d41429d2816a47-500pi

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Only once tonight so far. When I first saw it I thought "I don't remember doing anything ban worthy..."

Edit: Nevermind, make that a few times now.

Last edited:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
ok so everynow and then, i get a message the admin has banned my IP address, but if i hit the reload button it goes away and SVTP comes up. i dont think i have done anything to get banned...hopefully. lol. i just though it was wierd...:shrug:

I posted a question about this exact issue in the Premium forums before I saw this thread. Keep checking there. You know we get better service...

Users who are viewing this thread