Introducing the SVTPerformance F-350 Super Duty

ender.

Established Member
The 6.4s don't really have issues with the head bolts unless you're making crazy power. It's not going to be a race truck so we aren't going to be running any big HP tunes. The bolts should not be an issue for us.

It basically came down to the fact that we needed the truck back in the summer and we got a smoking deal on it. The think I would really like to have off the new 6.7 trucks is the 6R140 tranny. That extra OD would really be nice.

Also, the trailer is a Featherlite, it's not as heavy as you would think.

I was gonna say... its not a 6.0.

Nice truck though, some day I want to own a diesel! When the time is right!(AKA I can afford it lol)

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Nice........you'll love everything about this truck they are by far the most capable trucks on the road.

Just noticed your from Morgantown......My mom's whole family grew up in Morgantown, just off Heaven Hill rd. Anyway......nice SD!

I love mine!.................

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nice........you'll love everything about this truck they are by far the most capable trucks on the road.

Just noticed your from Morgantown......My mom's whole family grew up in Morgantown, just off Heaven Hill rd. Anyway......nice SD!

I love mine!.................

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

Good looking truck. I prefer the body colored mirror caps you have over the chrome ones on our truck.

I have a little operational update. I hadn't started the truck in over a month. This evening I decided to fire it up. Even though it was 15 degrees at the time the truck fired right up. I really like the 6.4L.

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
Cant be a smokin deal! and reason I said headstuds is because I friend has a 6.4 with a Spartan tune, and it ate two headgaskets already.

It is a sharp looking truck!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Cant be a smokin deal! and reason I said headstuds is because I friend has a 6.4 with a Spartan tune, and it ate two headgaskets already.

It is a sharp looking truck!

It's not a race car, so we're not planning on running any big power tunes. The stock bolts will be more than sufficient for what we're going to do.

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
Nice Looking Rig SID. btw dont you get tired of answering the same Questions all the time? Sweet trailer too. do you ever go to any PINKS all out events?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nice Looking Rig SID. btw dont you get tired of answering the same Questions all the time? Sweet trailer too. do you ever go to any PINKS all out events?

I can't count how many times I answer the same question over and over. I haven't been to a Pinks event, but I won't rule it out.

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
I can't count how many times I answer the same question over and over. I haven't been to a Pinks event, but I won't rule it out.

Since your in WV theres an event in Concord NC April 23,24 2010 tickets are 30ea

and in Bristol TN Oct 1,2 2010. just a heads up hope to see ya there

:beer:

tj04cobra

Established Member
What route are you going to go with the tuning if you aren't going spartan? innovative? rcd? that is a sharp looking truck btw.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Since your in WV theres an event in Concord NC April 23,24 2010 tickets are 30ea

and in Bristol TN Oct 1,2 2010. just a heads up hope to see ya there

:beer:

PINKS is not really our demographic. We'll be much more likely to be found at NMRA events.

What route are you going to go with the tuning if you aren't going spartan? innovative? rcd? that is a sharp looking truck btw.

Can't really talk about it at this time.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sounds good to me, I'm interested to see what this thing transpires into :beer:. The 6.4s are amazing in my opinion.

It's a very impressive engine. I've been very close to the new 6.7 PSD and 6R140 the last few days an I can tell you that Ford will have some very nice offerings for the years to come. It's a good time to be a Ford fan.

20LethalVenom03

Beaver Hunter
Established Member
beautiful truck! I love the Ford leather...only thing I don't like is the painted bumpers...they don't last long in the road salt, why does the truck sit for so long anyways??

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
beautiful truck! I love the Ford leather...only thing I don't like is the painted bumpers...they don't last long in the road salt, why does the truck sit for so long anyways??

We're not driving it in the salt. It's been sitting because we're not traveling to any events or need it for other business right now.

Users who are viewing this thread