Intrested in Custom Cobra Emblems??..Come IN!

mrose75

Established Member
Serious interest in the emblems. Zero interest in the ridiculous wait time for pics.....:poke:

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
this is like evolution performance and their '11 5.0 with the F1C post up a teaser then nothing else fffffffuuuuuuuuu

mrose75

Established Member
When I get mine, I will post some! He said he had my set! He dont usually post on the weekends!:beer:

I'm gonna hold you to that! I'm already petitioning for the ban of the OP and Frogger who also said he'd post pics.....

Huff035

Established Member
He told me that he would have mine done this coming week. Said he already had them painted black but thats all the farther he got, i'll also post up mine when i get them...

mrose75

Established Member
OK, time's up!! Time to petition Frogger, SpinBra and the OP to get banned. All in favor, post Aye!!

Huff035

Established Member
Aye! He hasn't been on for a few days. Last PM that was returned to me was on the 19th. He said he would have them done this week... hopefully he does. He has my money, I want my emblems! :cuss: haha

04spinbra

Established Member
When I get mine, I will post some! He said he had my set! He dont usually post on the weekends!:beer:

OK, time's up!! Time to petition Frogger, SpinBra and the OP to get banned. All in favor, post Aye!!

Read what I wrote again! I haven't recieved anything yet! I Pmed him yesterday and haven't heard anything back!

wjk

Established Member
This is ridiculous, how hard is it to get on here and post whats happening or a quick glimpse at some of the emblems.. I didn't order one, and I'm glad cause I would probably never see it!

froggerlives07

Established Member
He was on here last night but couldnt reply to my PM :shrug:, did anyone else get anything?

Well i did get mine in last week...I believe thursday but havent been able to post on here due to limited computer usage on my end...also havent been able to put them on but they do look good...He said that he put about 3 coats on and it definately matches my paint. And When I get a chance to get back I will POST pics! Probably not till next week. I got mine as the OP's example. Comp orange inserts and the rest chrome.

Users who are viewing this thread