Into the 1:31s at Laguna Seca

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
You aren't kidding. I knew it was fast when it ran away from me on the straights, but it ran away from a MP4-12C on the straights too. That's insane power.

Any info on the Mustang? Was reading the comments someone said LS7 powered?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The owner posted some updates since I started the thread. The white car has 702 HP (claimed) and ran a best 1:31.4 lap.

Interesting, he is running similar times as you but requires a lot more power to do it.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
@treynor would you say Jeff is almost pro level? That guy is a beast in almost anything he drives. I asked him if hes ever gotten a chance to ride any of your rides and he said he hasnt had a chance, only talked to you on some occasions.

Not to steal any thunder from Ben's thread, but here's Jeff in his street car vs a racecar.

Last edited:

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
@treynor would you say Jeff is almost pro level? That guy is a beast in almost anything he drives. I asked him if hes ever gotten a chance to ride any of your rides and he said he hasnt had a chance, only talked to you on some occasions.

Not to steal any thunder from Ben's thread, but here he is in his street car vs a racecar.
lol I just posted the same a few post above you

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
It's an endurance race car. Zero problem doing lap after lap in 110° temperatures.

Part of the reason I keep my highly modded 997 gt3. In the summers at Sebring/Daytona all my friends in Lambos and Mclarens are overheating and I'm consistent lap after lap with no issues.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Part of the reason I keep my highly modded 997 gt3. In the summers at Sebring/Daytona all my friends in Lambos and Mclarens are overheating and I'm consistent lap after lap with no issues.

That's exactly why I've fallen in love with Vipers.

My last one I could beat on it in 3 digit temperatures and it never caused an issue. Friends of mine, in just about any other car, always had overheating issues.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
ahh no wonder, i was like what happened to that post. its because its in page 1. but hes in a mp412 or whatever theyre called.
Yeah I blame Mclaren marketing for calling the car the "MP412C". You would they could of come up with something that's rolls off the tongue a lot easier. Also, check out the other videos from Jeff. He's a hell of a driver!

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
That's exactly why I've fallen in love with Vipers.

My last one I could beat on it in 3 digit temperatures and it never caused an issue. Friends of mine, in just about any other car, always had overheating issues.

A guy I track with has a heads/cam acr aero and the thing is stupid fast at Daytona. I hit about 170 there and he's like 190! Thats like 720s/senna/p1 level speed there.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A guy I track with has a heads/cam acr aero and the thing is stupid fast at Daytona. I hit about 170 there and he's like 190! Thats like 720s/senna/p1 level speed there.

The 9.0L packages are absolutely insane.

I'm lightyears away from doing that. My car will run about 140-145 at my local track on the front straight.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Not to steal any thunder from Ben's thread, but here's Jeff in his street car vs a racecar.
That was awesome to watch! Adrenaline pumping!
upload_2020-8-21_10-50-50.png

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
@treynor I am curious, but how did the GT350R you had compare to your Boss 302S? I am thinking of building a time attack GT350(gut it, cage it, add cortex2-way coilovers, fp350s aero, etc) for NASA TT2 or just buying a Boss 302S.

Users who are viewing this thread