***Intimidators Mecca Tune HID Group Purchase***

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Click here to get in on Intimidators Mecca Tune HID Group Purchase

Do you want to have HIDs on your car?

Well, here's your chance. I've managed to get you guys a great deal on a great product.

$285.00 gets you a GENUINE HID kit from Mecca Tune delivered to your door. The color temperature of the bulb is 8300K which emits a Blue/White hue. If you would like to run a different temperature you may inquire at the email address listed on the link.

You will not find a cheaper price on a product of comparable quality.

All orders must be in by April 14th. All orders ship out on April 15th.

You guys can thank me later. Haha.

If you want to get in on this group purchase click on the link above or email me at [email protected]. Please write in the subject: HID Group Purchase. I will give you the link to the group purchase page which has all the details on how to purchase your kit and on how to request a different color temperature if you so desire.

Thank you,
D. Sarraff

The following are some pictures of my friends 03 Cobra with the Mecca Tune 8300K HID kit installed.

Shot of Ystang99gt 03 Cobra with the 8300K kit installed. He has the Ballast/Igniter on the drivers side stuffed into the battery padding:
DSCN1086.jpg

Shot of the Ballast/Igniter on top of the battery:
DSCN1084.jpg

The light going through it's warm up period. Takes about 2-3 seconds to reach its real color output:
DSCN1087.jpg

The actual color of the 8300K kit. It has an intense Blue hue to it:
DSCN1088.jpg

Another shot:
DSCN1089.jpg

Notice the difference in intensity between the headlight and the foglight on the guys shorts and legs:
DSCN1090.jpg

Click here to see more pics of the Mecca Tune 8300K kit installed on another car.

Look at the difference between the fog HIDs (which is this kit) and the Xenon headlights. Further down on the page you can see the HID kit on the headlights and foglights. This is the same kit you guys are getting. So if you want HIDs for both your driving lights and your foglights you can do so by purchasing two of these kits.

Here is a chart so that you may compare:
hid.jpg

Last edited:

ak_cobra

Established Member
seems like a great price on a good product..... wish it didn't end so soon tho!

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I belive there are a couple of members on here that have the kits. Don't remember who exactly. Hopefully they'll let us know how they like their kits.

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
the links for specs and pics don't work

does anyone have pics of the kit on 03 cobras?

are they legal?

i've heard some hid kits can cause melting issues? is this the case with this one?

J15BIG

Established Member
i am very interested. any pics of the kit installed on a cobra?

ak_cobra

Established Member
good question........ ANYONE?! someone should compile all of these questions and e-mail him maybe?

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
how about headlights AND foglights. white head lights and blue-ish foglights would that look good or would it look queer?

someone should email him the link to this thread :D

Last edited:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Alright guys.

HID actually run cooler than halogens, so you will not have any issues with it overheating. HID uses about 35W of power compared to about twice that for the halogens.

For the fog lights believe we can use Sylvania 9005 bulbs.

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Great idea Intimidator!!

I actually bought these off of ebay a few months ago through the same person and unfortunately i paid more :( In fact, intimidator himself has seen the hid's and they look great. If anyone is interested i will take pics tonight and post them. Also if anyone has any questions just pm' me or email.

Ystang99gt

Established Member
8300K is not the temperature of the buld its basically the color. the Hid's run at 35w and use less voltage then the stock bulbs. The higher the K basically the more blue, purple color you get. For example, a 4000K-4300k will be as close to white as possible while a 6000k-7000k you start seeing a blue tint and the 8300K is blue and a little purple. Kinda of like the bmw, mercedes lights that you see a blue purple color from a distance.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Pics would be great. I have been wanting to order a HID kit for a while now and you cant beat that price.

Users who are viewing this thread