Interview today w/ a top 100 fortune 500 company

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
We'll,

Here in a few hours I'm going to either make or make my next and newest career in marketing.

I have an Interview scheduled for a position as an Executive Account Manager for a rapidly growing company out in Sacramento.

I've been active duty military for over four years and want to move on with my life. I've had some of the best times in my life and some of the worst. Iraq/ Afghanistan was hell but I hope my experience pays off :)

Wish me luck! Details later. Win or Lose.
But I'm pretty confident about my resume and what I bring to the table.

-Bret

Adower

Established Member
What company is it? Are they hiring for any other positions?

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
I meant to post this before I left the house earlier.

Anyways, They had 13 interviews today. A woman with a Masters Degree from Chico State got it and So did I. As from what I know, nothing. This was the last interview date as I'm aware of. I've been trying to get in the door for two months since I first applied.

But I Start Monday!!!!!!!!

I rolled up in my Focus, Man oh man, did their cars and watches put me to shame >.<
Looks like on Monday I'll take the Cobra =D

Damn, I'm so freaking happy. Fresh start. Soon enough I'll be looking for a room-mate in
Sac or get another house.

-Bret

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Combat Controller for 2 1/2 years and after that, got forced cross training. Did Maintenance Training Manager for the past two + years. So that's what they really looked at. I think if I went the other route, W/ CCT training, I'd be looking for Black Water, or some type of mercenary crap. I'm done w/ the pick em up, shoot em up games man.

This seems like a good career change that will make me happy and my my wallet even happier.

-Bret

Users who are viewing this thread