Interpretations of the s550 that I like the most

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
The main problem w/ the awesomeness below lies, if at the momment Ford decides to reveal the real 2015 Mustang the production version isn't on par w/ this drawings. I see people all over the internet wetting themselves (and rightly) about those interpretations (because that's what they're) and Im really worried about their mental health in the scene described above. In that case it will be 2005 all over again. A nice car but brutally downgraded from its concept version. After all the 2005 car sold like hot-cakes.

We.can.only...dangerously...wish.

2015-Ford-Mustang-concept-rear.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

409718_265915483509204_1256721079_n.jpg

shelby_concept_by_hoperformance-d5do5vh.jpg

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
Those are all my favorite interpretations but its the first time I have seen the "shelby concept" version, don't know why but DAMN I'm liking that one, plenty of mustang and plenty on modern influences in that one!!!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
The main problem w/ the awesomeness below lies, if at the momment Ford decides to reveal the real 2015 Mustang the production version isn't on par w/ this drawings. I see people all over the internet wetting themselves (and rightly) about those interpretations (because that's what they're) and Im really worried about their mental health in the scene described above. In that case it will be 2005 all over again. A nice car but brutally downgraded from its concept version. After all the 2005 car sold like hot-cakes.

We.can.only...dangerously...wish.

2015-Ford-Mustang-concept-rear.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wonder if the aftermarket for exertior parts will be big with this new mustang

Stop Ford will never turn a mustang into a look a like Camero.
Just my opnion.
We need to slow down & just wait on the new 2015.
It is getting close to being seen & released for order.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
All of those look awful. Can we stop with the repetitive threads? 1 or 2 on the renderings is enough.

reason4treason

Established Member
different people like different things of course and different people can look at the same thing and probably most often have mostly different opinions about it. but sometimes different people look at the same thing and are left with the same impression. before reading any posts beyond the first one, when I saw the second rendering my impression was that it had a few Camaro-like features, for example the front and rear quarters, especially the rear. in general I like the chopped roof look, but again I'd be wary of the blindspots that the Camaro has. I wouldn't want to end up with a Mustmaro.

another thing is that I wonder if it wouldn't look better without the faux (French for 'fake') gas cap. sort of reminds me of the hump that persisted on the rear of some cars like Lincoln decades after there ever was any spare tire mount back there.

nobody knows for sure at this point what it will look like, but renderings, for example some of those for the C7, can be pretty damn close. even though it can get tiring to keep over and over seeing rendering after rendering, eventually some of them are probably going to reveal a prime feature or two that's at least reasonably accurate. whether this one does or not, I have no idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread