Interior color production #'s?

quadcam

i r teh ubar n00b
Established Member
I've scoured the internet, and I can't answer my own question. What I would like to know, is how many cars where offered in 03 (and possibly 04 even though I've never seen one) had the tan inserts? That is the key requirement for me when I start looking for my car, but it seems like it's an exceedingly rare option. I can only ever recall seeing two or three cars with it, and they where all black coupes, which would be perfectly fine with me. :thumbsup:

Here's hoping one of you gurus can answer this. All I can find for Terminator production numbers is how many they made in each color, I've yet to unearth a single interior/ convertable top breakdown which is so easy to find for the earlier Cobras.

Thanks!

Mike H

I Took My Own Avatar Pic
Established Member
COBRA_ESQ said:
Got this info from a CD I recieved from Peter C. Sessler author of the Mustang Red Book

2003 Body/Top/Interior

Black/Black/Char 1095
Black/Black/Parch 68
Black/Black/Red 394
Black/Parch/parch 122

White/Black/Char 171
White/Black/Char 7
White/Parch/Parch 130

Yellow/Black/Char 319

DSG/Black/Char 446

M Gray/Black/Char 154

T Red/Black/Char 150
T Red/Black/Red 369
T Red/Parch/Char 7
T Red/Parch/Parch 56

Redfire/Black/Char 403
Redfire/Parch/Char 11
Redfire/Parch/Parch 196

S Blue/Black/Char 340
S Blue/Black/Parch 2

S Silver/Black/Char 81

M Silver/Black/Char 311
M Silver/Parch/Parch 237

From this thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5120888#post5120888

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
It's also in the book IRON FIST LEAD FOOT. It's about how the Terminator was produced with John Colleti in charge! A great read!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is definitely a book every Terminator enthusiast/owner should have in their library, along with the one sent free to SVT owners in 2003 entitled "Powered By SVT".

Mike H

I Took My Own Avatar Pic
Established Member
posi said:
It's also in the book IRON FIST LEAD FOOT. It's about how the Terminator was produced with John Colleti in charge! A great read!

posi,
Good memory. I have the book right on my desk and forgot about the last 4 pages:loser: I agree, a great read and as Bob said "a must have with "Powered By SVT"."

Users who are viewing this thread