Interesting Vehicle Made it into my Shop

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
2022 F-250 9-passenger MegaRexx SVN. At this point, I believe it's a 1 of 1 by this company. I'm not 100% sure what the customer paid for it. The rear is a fiberglass truck bed shell that's been molded to the vehicle. I'm 99% sure the bed of the truck is still under the carpet in the rear. It does not have an OEM finish feel at all.

For what it's worth we preferred the Custom Autos by Tim (CABT) out of Oklahoma rendition.

1680798815741.png

1680798842696.png

1680798865375.png

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn’t dare lift it.

Seemed a little sketchy to me too..but it wouldn't really be any different than an F-250 lifted.
I think Morgan is more worried about the roof/sides crumpling around the old bed/cab junction than the frame. For the record I would buy alot of crazy shit if I won the lottery, this is not one of them.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think Morgan is more worried about the roof/sides crumpling around the old bed/cab junction than the frame.

That would make sense. Before it get out of here I'll go look and see how they fused that area.

Chris0304

Established Member
Nice! I can’t believe Ford hasn’t started making a new Excursion yet

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Morgan

Established Member
I think Morgan is more worried about the roof/sides crumpling around the old bed/cab junction than the frame. For the record I would buy alot of crazy shit if I won the lottery, this is not one of them.

Exactly!

That would make sense. Before it get out of here I'll go look and see how they fused that area.

Looks like a recipe for broken fiberglass.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
A Megarexx showed up on BaT today, but quite different than that one above. LOT going on with this one. 6.7, but F150 grill, forward opening hood etc etc. Looked to see if the MSRP was listed, but I did not see one listed

Bullitt1448

Established Member
A Megarexx showed up on BaT today, but quite different than that one above. LOT going on with this one. 6.7, but F150 grill, forward opening hood etc etc. Looked to see if the MSRP was listed, but I did not see one listed

Well executed build, not my cup of tea though. Bet the buyer has a small penis.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

You will need a commercial road service if you have a flat since the tires are like 500lbs each.

Such a dumb vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread