Interesting traffic stop.

finally03gt

Established Member
Today, while getting on the freeway, I wrapped out 3rd before easing off, sliding in to 6th and settling into highway traffic. I checked my mirrors just in time to see a sheriff dept crossing 4 lanes of traffic. OOPS.

I pull off and the female deputy approaches with a grin. We go through the usual business, she checks me for warrants and tells me to slow it down. Then **Deputy Shelby Ford ** sends me on my way, as she mentioned how ironic she'd always thought it'd be to pull a Shelby over..haha.

finally03gt

Established Member
She was attractive, but all goodies well protected by a vest.

No whips involved. Shheeessh. Doubters. Name tag only said Ford any how. No first name or initial.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
pics or it didn't happen.

OP is from Conroe, TX.

Quick google...

http://www.mctx.org/docs/14_05_05.pdf

COMMISSIONERS COURT DOCKET
MAY 5, 2014
REGULAR SESSION
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF MONTGOMERY

Request of Sheriff to place Christopher Solis, Officer Civilian Detention, on payroll as
replacement for Shelby Ford, effective May 3, 2014.

....story checks out for me.

finally03gt

Established Member
Why? maybe that's why you got off.

I crack myself up!

HAHA, well, that would be the first time I charmed my way out of a ticket.
The reality is, she didn't really have an opportunity to pace, or radar me. She was in the far left lane moving. She most likely just heard me making noise, and while she didn't know my actual speed, was pretty certain it was above the posted limit.

selbyvince

Established Member
Pretty cool story, and i think ive seen your car before. Down 3083 near 75 (N frazier) (assuming your car is a black 13/14 shelby)

finally03gt

Established Member
Mine is a 2012. There is a black on black 13/14 around town. I saw it at Discount Tire one day. There is also a 10-12 Red with white stripes floating around River Plantation somewhere.

selbyvince

Established Member
Mine is a 2012. There is a black on black 13/14 around town. I saw it at Discount Tire one day. There is also a 10-12 Red with white stripes floating around River Plantation somewhere.

Im pretty sure ive seen the red one, and ive seen the 13/14 for sure. may or may not have seen yours yet lol.

Users who are viewing this thread