Interesting piece of trivia about the terminator

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
Don't know if anyone knows this, but I thoght it was a neat bit of trivia. This is from an engineer that worked on the 03 Cobra project (sorry if this is common knowledge):

"Just a bit of trivia for you: many of our suppliers were confused about the car. They thought the real name of the car was going to be Terminator. It took us a long time to straighten them out that the "Terminator" was the next Cobra. So, there is actually a part on the car ('03 at least) with the word "Terminator" on it. It's molded into the backside of one of the rear interior trim pieces (if I remember right) that's unique to the Cobra."

Gxsa140

Established Member
Mine actually has "Terminator" on a white sticker on the back side of the rear valance. It has a part number and a Ford emblem as on the sticker as well.

mj8

Established Member
Gxsa140 said:
Mine actually has "Terminator" on a white sticker on the back side of the rear valance. It has a part number and a Ford emblem as on the sticker as well.

I have this sticker as well.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My car has Terminator written on the spot where most say MUSTANG on the PASS side Airbag part of the dash.

mj8

Established Member
Your gonna have people taking there cars back to the dealerships demanding a new airbag cover.

2004Serpent

Established Member
the words terminater are also seen behind the side scoops, if you take that small piece of trim or the grill on the side scoops and look behind the molded piece it should say terminnator.

2004Serpent

Established Member
if you are going to look at it make sure that you unclip the top of the side grill then the middle and then lift upwards. otherwise these cheap built in clips will break off

Users who are viewing this thread