Interesting day for retired people

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So my wife called him a shit-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
:lol: hahaha, Thats really funny because I could see myself doing the exact same thing later in life. Love it. :beer:

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Well I'm that damn old. Great job slider, I will have to try that one with the wifey. Life is just so much easier and laid back as you get older. I just don't really give a sh*t about anything anymore. If somebody gives me a hard time I can just say F##K IT and just move on. Don't anybody egg my senior center. That's where all the hot chicks are at! JK

ssssnake

Established Member
My husband alway said that when he got old, he'd just drive 50 in the left lane and piss everyone off.

Users who are viewing this thread