Interest in a Kocky Products/New Edge Shirt?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
CobraRookie - excellent idea, something I was planning on doing today, in fact. I've decided on the pic, and have it narrowed down to two slogans. I'll post a new thread with a poll, and let YOU GUYS decide on your shirt. :)

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
CobraRookie - excellent idea, something I was planning on doing today, in fact. I've decided on the pic, and have it narrowed down to two slogans. I'll post a new thread with a poll, and let YOU GUYS decide on your shirt. :)

sweet...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
unclecookie said:
I agree. A lot of people don't know what "new edge" means. Hell I didn't even know what it was until I started reading this forum, and I own one. :shrug:

Excellent point, Uncle. Similar statements have been brought up to us along the way since we started this business going on a year now. Many of our slogans are specific & obscure enough that only fellow enthusiasts will 'get it'. But, THATS OK. Thats really what we intended. It all gets down to where our customers are going to be wearing our shirts. That is mainly where other enthusiasts are hanging out (car shows, races, the local hot-rod hang out, etc...) In these environments, (most) people will 'get it' when it comes to our sometimes obscure sayings (and thats what makes them so funny/great) (imo that is, but hey, i'm biased. :D :D )

Thanks for bringing that up, unclecookie!

Keith

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
My opinion is that the slogan "living life on the new edge" is by far and away the winner (just need to get Richard to put the correct CAR in the graphic LOL)
I do have one suggestion. "new edge" should be italicized, so it reads: "Living life on the New Edge" This will emphasize 'New Edge' and allow the reader to quickly relate "new edge" with the type of car and the theme of the shirt.

148524.jpg

Last edited:

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
THat is F***ing sweet Right there^^^^^
i was personally set on the "All motor, no bull****" one but this looks great^^^

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
me

I prefer the living life on the New Edge slogan. The other one just doesnt make sense for my car.

It could have read "Bet you car can't do the quarter mile in 10 seconds" too. My car can't do that either... :shrug:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
anothersvtguy said:
I prefer the living life on the New Edge slogan. The other one just doesnt make sense for my car.

It could have read "Bet you car can't do the quarter mile in 10 seconds" too. My car can't do that either... :shrug:

Good point, but keep in mind that 99% of the people who end up buying that shirt their car can't do it either. I think the point should be your car could do that, but its an immposibility for a FWD too (unless hes in reverse. :loser: )

Users who are viewing this thread