Interest in a Kocky Products/Gen 1 shirt?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
They will prob. eventually be done, but I don't have a timeline on them yet. The quantity is the big thing holding them up - we're only on our second page of this thread, we typically like to see 4 pages at least to get them done.

Heck, I haven't even done a 93 Cobra version yet! :eek: :eek:

I may try to sneak the 93L in when we do the 93 Cobra version, seems fitting to do so timing wise. Already have the slogans for both the 93L and the 93C, so just a matter of doing the artwork and devoting the captial to getting them printed.

Thanks for your patience guys - we just now did the sn95 guys a shirt, and it took almost a year of developement to do it. :lol:

Chris.94GT

Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
They will prob. eventually be done, but I don't have a timeline on them yet. The quantity is the big thing holding them up - we're only on our second page of this thread, we typically like to see 4 pages at least to get them done.

Heck, I haven't even done a 93 Cobra version yet! :eek: :eek:

I may try to sneak the 93L in when we do the 93 Cobra version, seems fitting to do so timing wise. Already have the slogans for both the 93L and the 93C, so just a matter of doing the artwork and devoting the captial to getting them printed.

Thanks for your patience guys - we just now did the sn95 guys a shirt, and it took almost a year of developement to do it. :lol:
The problem with that is this site doesn't get much Gen1 Lightning traffic. Another problem is the site where you WOULD get the traffic/backing needed won't allow you to advertise this without being one of their paid vendors.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Guys - I need more pix submitted. I'm open to anything, but I need something in high resolution.

As much as I like blueovalforever's awesome burnout, the pic is too dark and comes out grainy when I do my "treatment" to it.

So get the cameras out and start snapping. Clean background is a must. Prefer the pic to be shot in the shad (NOT UNDER TREES). A good place to go is behind a wal mart or shopping mall when the sun is still in the sky. Put the truck close to the building, but in the shade. That way it is still lit with the sun in the sky, yet direct sunlight isn't on the truck.

MUST BE AVAILABLE IN HIGH RESOLUTION! 3 megapixel camera at the minimum. The bigger the better.

So get to snapping, guys. Creative angles are fine. I WANT STOCK WHEELS, as they are one of the big things that make a 93L unique. I'm guessing some type of front 3/4 shot would be best, since the airdam makes it obvious it's an L.

If we can get some great pix in pretty quick, might get this done quickly.

FordFanStan

Established Member
100_6838-1.jpg

100_6839.jpg

100_6842-1.jpg

100_6843.jpg

DSC_1998.jpg

Maybe one of those :shrug: ... Stan

Robuilt

lookin for Gen1 Lightning
Established Member
I'm assuming you are going to need some type of written consent from the owner of the truck to be able to use it in the tshirt design so posting up random images of other peoples trucks is probably not productive

FordFanStan

Established Member
Hey newb, mind your own! Before you start accusing go read up and use the search :bash:. I am a vendor here which is blatently obvious and I own that Gen1 and a Gen2. All those pics ARE of my own truck. I'm sorry your just jealous, NOT...

93 Cobra, I sent you some ideas a long time ago, right around the time you came out with the Gen2 shirts, and you had said at that time that you already had plans for those ideas and I have yet to find them :shrug: ... What is the deal? And when are you going to have a sale again? Maybe one for x-mas? Get the Gen1 shirts done and have a sale for x-mas so several of us can buy in quaintity... Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
Sorry Charlie, haha I jst wanted to use that line, but seriously though, he already has some really cool shirts including A Gen2 shirt, here he is looking for a Gen1. But it never hurts to post pix for all to see, all these trucks are amazing... Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
BTW 93Cobra, did you post this in the Gen1 section of Nloc? Not knocking here at all by any means, but their the Gen1 section over there moves a little bit quicker... Stan

Last edited:

Robuilt

lookin for Gen1 Lightning
Established Member
Hey newb, mind your own! Before you start accusing go read up and use the search :bash:. I am a vendor here which is blatently obvious and I own that Gen1 and a Gen2. All those pics ARE of my own truck. I'm sorry your just jealous, NOT...

93 Cobra, I sent you some ideas a long time ago, right around the time you came out with the Gen2 shirts, and you had said at that time that you already had plans for those ideas and I have yet to find them :shrug: ... What is the deal? And when are you going to have a sale again? Maybe one for x-mas? Get the Gen1 shirts done and have a sale for x-mas so several of us can buy in quaintity... Stan

Ill take that as a humerous welcome since I'm the newb.... And if you were being serious, just know that was not referring to you posting pics of your truck. I wqas referring to myself, being that I am in the market for a gen 1 truck, I've come across a lot of bad arse looking trucks that would be perfect for the design. If fact, once I get to my desktop computer (I'm on my blackberry), ill post em up. Maybe some of the veterans here will recognize the trucks and know who the owners are.

As for you being a vendor, very cool....ill look you up when I get my truck.

Charlie41

SiFi junky
Established Member
Sorry Charlie, haha I jst wanted to use that line, but seriously though, he already has some really cool shirts including A Gen2 shirt, here he is looking for a Gen1. But it never hurts to post pix for all to see, all these trucks are amazing... Stan

OK I still would like 3 shirts.

My Gen 1 does not look as good.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Robuilt sorry about that, I thought you were criticizing me. Welcome to the site, and yeah post up the pics, there isn't any reason why you can't, they were posted before so... but I'm sure if not at least out of respect if he chooses one we would have to figure who's truck it is and ask permission to use it... Stan

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Stan - yep, already have the slogan for it (perfect IMO). I was really wanting a cool drag shot, but I just haven't found the angle I wanted.

Basically, only two things were holding us back from doing one -
First: Demand. We like to have at least 4 pages on pic requests to show enough interest. This thread has made it to 3, but it has taken forever.

Second - the right picture. I haven't found it yet. The massive burnout pic I referenced earlier would be perfect, except that it simply is too dark of a pic. When I digitize and all, it simply doesn't work. Other than that, it is a perfect pic.

That is why I wanted to reopen the pic submissions.

No exception to the pic usage. I have to have permission from the person who took the pic. And when we use that pic, the person gets a free tee. :)

Users who are viewing this thread