Interest in a Kocky Products/Gen 1 shirt?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Are you gen 1 guys interested in a Kocky shirt? We at Kocky Products are kicking around the idea of a gen 1 shirt.

Slogan: "It's Just...A Farm Truck"
Same style as the gen 2 shirt, but I'd have to get a pic of a Gen 1 in a similar position.

So, anyone interested?

shirt34.jpg

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Richard, here is the thread on NLOC about the shirts. I know your not a vendor over there, but I wanted you to see the interest in the shirts. I believe that you would sell plenty of them to justify the production.

Lightning Fest is next week, so there will probably be some more awesome pics of Gen 1's after then.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
EZ SPEED said:
Richard, here is the thread on NLOC about the shirts. I know your not a vendor over there, but I wanted you to see the interest in the shirts. I believe that you would sell plenty of them to justify the production.

Lightning Fest is next week, so there will probably be some more awesome pics of Gen 1's after then.

Yeah, I saw the thread, but I'm afraid to reply over there. It'll get locked and I'll get banned (again).

It will be a bit before our next batch of designs will be ready to get printed, but most likely we'll do one, provided we can get a good pic.

Eric, if you get some good Gen 1 pics while you're out there, I'd definitely appreciate them. I'd even throw in a little "bonus" to you if I use your picture. :)

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Here is one of my best pics.

I will see if I can find a suitable "FAST" Gen1 lifting the wheels pic

P1110897_Large_.jpg

Last edited:

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Here is another pic of "383SVT"'s truck from NLOC :rockon:

26572-85-1211.jpg