insurance companies?

RGrossman

Established Member
ESurance was 810 higher then Allstate every 6 months for me. Sticking with Allstate. Everyone is high for me except Allstate, Geico was flat out crazy!

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
You just need to find the best one for your vehicle/area. I called 8 different places up, and got about the same quote from 7 of them. The eight one saved me 120 bucks a month :p....and its AAA....

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
i work for progressive. i have had all state for years but just switched to progressive about 8 months ago. oh and before anyone asks, no i dont get a discount for working here. not yet at least. we were just told they are gonna start doing that however.

it was about 500 bucks less every year for progressive. oh and it is great working for an insurance company so i know all the ins and outs.

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
Thomas Morgan said:
i work for progressive. i have had all state for years but just switched to progressive about 8 months ago. oh and before anyone asks, no i dont get a discount for working here. not yet at least. we were just told they are gonna start doing that however.

it was about 500 bucks less every year for progressive. oh and it is great working for an insurance company so i know all the ins and outs.

Dang I didnt know we were gonna get discounts? NICE..
Same for me Progressive was the cheapest by alot! Def check em out :rockon:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Tarp02GT said:
Dang I didnt know we were gonna get discounts? NICE..
Same for me Progressive was the cheapest by alot! Def check em out :rockon:

Lol progressive was charging me 259 a month....now i have 141 a month with AAA. Like i said, call around :-D

Users who are viewing this thread