insurance companies?

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
was wondering if anyone has "Esurance" and what they thought about them because i got a quote from them on the phone and its about a 1k less a year to switch but was wondering if anyone had any problems with them? if not them, who do you have and do you like them?

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
1st Timer said:
i just went on to their site. my quote for 6 months for a 2004 Cobra coupe was only 539 per 6 months. definetely gets me thinking...

thinking to switch? or thinking that its bad?

We just switched from Allstate to Esurance, you get your policy and proof of insurance on the web, it's great and saved me over $100 a month!

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
do you guys think it would be hard to file a claim? and would they give a hard time about getting the money ?

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
do you guys think it would be hard to file a claim? and would they give a hard time about getting the money ? did you have to take pictures of your cars and so on so they have pictures of your car?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
price isn't everything. find out about their service and so forth. sometimes a good deal can be misleading. i don't have any experience with esurance, but i'm just saying...

I asked that question, the lady said they hire an independent adjuster if something happens and take care of looking at your car within 48 hours.

:pepper:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Might have to look at this considering the best quote I got for the 03 was 2100 every 6 months!!!!!! That's with my discount for the driving course that I took....

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Progressive still has the best rate for me. Great policy service, and they're at least reputable. Never heard of Esurance. Sounds a little shady to me.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
WicK said:
i heard that they dont pay for anything if you get into an accident..

No they sure dont they also kick you in the nads.

where the hell did you hear that? state farm took care of everything after my wreck.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
My family owns a body shop and does business with insurance adjusters every day, all day.

Although I cannot help with esurance I can tell you guys one thing. What you may hear about an insurance company (ex. state farm) does not always apply across the board everywhere. State Farm is a great provider in the NE OHIO area, and I'm sure other areas as well. They are companies ran by humans, so the human element of them doing their jobs well or not varies.

Esurance kinda scares me because they are new to the scene. However, if they assure you an adjuster is there within 48 hours then that is pretty decent. As always, you can check the better business bureau or other alternatives for complaints.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread