installed JLT intake and lund tune.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
So its my 2nd day back from iraq and first day back to my house which all of a sudden decided to have the A/C take a crap.... well it was cooler outside to i put on my JLT intake and loaded a Lund cammed tune.... its tuned for the intake and off road H pipe which i will put on in a few days. anyways the car runs GREAT!!!!! and it sounds bad ass too. cant wait to get the H pipe on and see how it feels then.

anyways the intake is the plastic one and I give it a 10 and the tune i give a 10 also, so if you are on the edge of what intake and tune you want i say go for the JLT/Lund combo and be happy.

T.O.Snake

Established Member
So its my 2nd day back from iraq and first day back to my house which all of a sudden decided to have the A/C take a crap.... well it was cooler outside to i put on my JLT intake and loaded a Lund cammed tune.... its tuned for the intake and off road H pipe which i will put on in a few days. anyways the car runs GREAT!!!!! and it sounds bad ass too. cant wait to get the H pipe on and see how it feels then.

anyways the intake is the plastic one and I give it a 10 and the tune i give a 10 also, so if you are on the edge of what intake and tune you want i say go for the JLT/Lund combo and be happy.

How do you find/like the driveability of the cammed tune? I love the idea, but I thought I heard there were some low-speed issues (lurch?)

Just curious about your experience.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
man i never got a cam tune =(. is to late now i dont think that anyone has them anymore.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
How do you find/like the driveability of the cammed tune? I love the idea, but I thought I heard there were some low-speed issues (lurch?)

Just curious about your experience.

my car is a M6. Not one issue what so ever with it bucking at all when you start out in 1st from a dead stop. drives like it normally did before but now its smoother all the way around. i cant speak for the auto guys though.

slilock

Established Member
man i never got a cam tune =(. is to late now i dont think that anyone has them anymore.

There's a little bit of lurch with mine if I'm trying to go up my driveway in first and let off the clutch too fast. Other than that it's perfect.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
There's a little bit of lurch with mine if I'm trying to go up my driveway in first and let off the clutch too fast. Other than that it's perfect.

b/c im relearning the shifter again (we have a bus for my platoon in iraq thats a 5 speed iv been driving that makes the fox body shifters feel like a pro 5.0 shifter lol) i up shifted in the neighborhood going like 25-30 and it started to buck BUT it kinda did that anyways when it had the stock tune. went to eat last night and had the a/c on and when i stopped a few times it seemed like the car was gonna die but for me it sounded kinda cool just like a normal cam car would sound lol. im happy.

Project X

Established Member
Do you plan on dynoing? I have the same mods (minus the H pipe) and I want to get it dynoed to make sure everything is happy before I beat on it.

As far as the "cam tune" driveability, I found it no different than the stock tune.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Do you plan on dynoing? I have the same mods (minus the H pipe) and I want to get it dynoed to make sure everything is happy before I beat on it.

As far as the "cam tune" driveability, I found it no different than the stock tune.

not gonna dyno until i get the H pipe on but as soon as i do il post up the dyno sheet

NavStar

Established Member
Thanks for the info, was looking for a good CAI and Tune...

Welcome Home ! Thank-you for your service..

Navy, Ret...

Users who are viewing this thread