Installed: FR500 Intake!!

Nazman

Established Member
Ok,

Finally I got my new tunes....will play around with the LM1 over the weekend if the weather is good over here in Germany. Hit the dyno Monday the 26th, have the dyno for 2 hours.

We will see what happens!

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
you're killing me Naz...LOL
Sorry Brother!

Hey, but at least we know that I got the tunes.....we will see what the hoopty will do! So, it's for sure that o/a the 26 of Sep you will have some numbers!

Either way, this will be the last of my stock short block since I'm building the motor a bit more:

Fully Forged SB
11.0:1 CR
Full Port Job on the heads (right now very mild)

Motor will be build to suport some good RPMs NA but will be build to stand 150 shot of the juice :D :burn: so.....after all I'm going to move into a power adder.

I figure (after the build and P&P) o/a 425RWHP and with a 150 shot of the juice...o/a 550+RWHP. That should be able to hold any low to med threat coming from the Chevy/Pontiac/03-04 Cobra/Ricer territory while keeping the 99-01 name high. :coolman:

Naz

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Nazman said:
Sorry Brother!

Hey, but at least we know that I got the tunes.....we will see what the hoopty will do! So, it's for sure that o/a the 26 of Sep you will have some numbers!

Either way, this will be the last of my stock short block since I'm building the motor a bit more:

Fully Forged SB
11.0:1 CR
Full Port Job on the heads (right now very mild)

Motor will be build to suport some good RPMs NA but will be build to stand 150 shot of the juice :D :burn: so.....after all I'm going to move into a power adder.

I figure (after the build and P&P) o/a 425RWHP and with a 150 shot of the juice...o/a 550+RWHP. That should be able to hold any low to med threat coming from the Chevy/Pontiac/03-04 Cobra/Ricer territory while keeping the 99-01 name high. :coolman:

Naz

glad to see another man dedicated to making the 01 name mean something... there are just a few of us left.

Nazman

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Who's building the bottom end?
I'm trying to get Al to build it but I have not heard from him. I have emailed 3 times but I know he is a very busy man and I dont want to be over PITA.

If I dont hear from him this week I'll call him next weekend. If he can not build it then I'll go with with MP or VT.

Naz

Fourcam330

Established Member
97Stangv6 said:
How much do you think the build up of the SB is going to run you total?

Depends what you put in it. $3400+ for a quality .020 forged SB.

Carlos check your PMs.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
That intake is freakin BAD ASS!! Sometimes I feel like a sell-out for selling my previous '99 for my current '03, especially after seeing awesome stuff like this... For a few months, I was toying in my mind about wether to build up my 99 or buy an 03, and I finally decided on my current 10th anny car, as I just didnt want to sepnd that much time and effort making my car fast- I want easy power, lol.

I still kinda regret it a bit, but man, its awesome to see someone buying the parts I've had my eyes on for years :)

Bitchen goodies Naz! Lets see more pics and dyno numbers!! Mad props to ya dude!

themadgmkillr

99 Cobra...Yeah Baby..!!
Established Member
alright kids what are we waiting on here...NAz you still waiting on the tune?

how did you ever figure out the window switches for when to open/close the runners...?

Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
Ok Guys here are some up-dates:

1. Got 3 New Tunes and the XCal 2 with the user adjustability enabled.
2. Got Dyno apointment and it's pre-paid.
3. The Dyno appointment is tomorrow (over here in Germany in about 14 hours) @ 1000.
4. Changed the oil (Mobil 5W30), checked fluids, laptop is charged, Datalogger is ready, etc.
5. One full tank of ARAL 100 Octane Unleaded ( you can get 100 octane over here as Super Plus in the ARAL and the Shell stations, it cost me o/a $2.80 per gallon....about to go up another 9 cents on the 1st).

Last to do is check air pressure and not to hit any STAUs (traffic jams...everynow and then you will have some freak accidents on the autobahn and you will have these massive 10Km traffic jams!).

I'll take it easy on the way there o/a 90-100MPH and I'll try to break my record of o/a 173MPH on the way back. :rockon:

We will see!

You will have some dyno numbers less than 24 hours from now.

Naz

Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
After reading my response....let me clarify something.

The 100 Octane it's European rating that equals o/a 95-96 Octane US rating. Which it's still good to go.

Just wanted to explain that.

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
themadgmkillr said:
alright kids what are we waiting on here...NAz you still waiting on the tune?

how did you ever figure out the window switches for when to open/close the runners...?
I really dont have any new pics other than the one already posted and this one:

gallery_12_147_35047.jpg

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread