Install the steedas

konakimo

Established Member
Got the steedas installed sat, did not re-install the lower rear rubber bushing, car was sitting too high with them, this pic is 24 hours since install, I hope it drops a little more.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Damnit I keep going back and forth on whether or not I want 17's or 18's. Those look sweet and fill up the wheel well perfectly.

konakimo

Established Member
Thanks guys, the tint 35% all around, buy I may get them tinted darker. its about 1/4 " higher on the right side if it does not settle right I will have to do something else :rollseyes

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by konakimo
Thanks guys, the tint 35% all around, buy I may get them tinted darker. its about 1/4 " higher on the right side if it does not settle right I will have to do something else :rollseyes

I had my 96 cobra lowered with eibach pro kit and everytime I jacked the car up the drivers side would be higher until I drove it and it settled back. Your car looks really sweet!!:coolman:

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Did you install caster and camber plates when you did the springs? If you didn't you'll need them or you will eat the inside of the front tires off. Then re-align the car.

konakimo

Established Member
svtadvisor, no I did not install the plates yet, every thing look very good so far, I do have a set and the front tokico 5-ways if need be :) thanks

Users who are viewing this thread