Install monday still not sure

saleen157

Established Member
So my install is set for Monday and i still dont know what to go with
A. OFF road x and magnaflows
B. OFF road h and magnaflows
C. off road prochamber and stingers

I have them all in the basement
I have a 03 supercharged saleen with stock manifolds.
The off road h and stingers had no tone just crazy loud, the off road x had little tone with the stingers, and the proc hamber was the best
I guess my question is, is the off road h and or x with the magnaflws gonna be loud enough, or should i just go with the prochamber and stingers???
I know it wont sound the same as your 4V terminators though

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
With the choices you have I believe I would go with the pro chamber and stingers. I had off road h and magnaflows and it sounded like ass. Sounded just like glass packs when you got into it.....

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Do i need mils or 02 sensors?

You should be able to turn the rear 02s off in a tune with an xcal2, xcal3, or predator. If the car is untuned(stock) then you will more likely than not need some MILs

Slow99x

Established Member
The sound depends on the brand of O/R-X. Bassani was a little raspy to me so I went with a MAC O/R-H after the clamps on the Bassani went out. That O/R-H sounded too much like a truck and was raspy as hell. I went back to an O/R-X but this time I went with a UPR. The design is different than the usual X and it sounds FREAKIN' GREAT!!!. It has almost no rasp at ANY rpm and is just loud enough for me.

All midpipes were on a Magnaflow(regular) exhaust.
Borla Stingers sound great but they have a tendancy to drone at highway speeds. My Magnaflow is silent when I'm not in the throttle. I just drove the car 2500-3000 miles from Chicago to Scottsdale and the radio was easy to hear even at 80mph (windows up).

Users who are viewing this thread