Input shaft

03COBRASILVER

Established Member
Big_Torch said:
so no one has a 26-spline input? my clutch is nada now and have to have this so i can drive the car to Topeka.

I just got my 26 spline input from Pro-Motion in Ft. Lauderdale Fl. I called around for hours looking for one, the only other place I found that had any was LMPerformance. I think they're somewhere in north Fl.

G03SVT

Banned
anyone have the phone number for pro-motion, I can not find it anywhere. thanks in advance.

edit: i found it but they are currently out as well

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I was mistaken about the availability of the 26 spline input shafts. They ARE available for the single disc clutches (and the Exedy $1500.00 twin disc clutch). They will be available within a week for the twin disc clutches that require a longer spline length.

I'm sorry for posting incorrect information. I got this info today from Steve at D&D Performance.

After speaking with a technical rep from Spec, I have selected their SF483FT clutch and SF84A flywheel. The clutch is a 10.5" single carbon metalic disc with a sprung hub and is rated at up to 850 ft-lbs of torque. I am told it will hold the power I'm shooting for with no problem and is wonderfully driveable.

Cost: $834.00 at my door.

Big_Torch

Banned
D&D does have them in stock, just ordered mine, for $299, would have liked to got the liberty, but current clutch is fried and have to have this in for FFW in topeka!

Users who are viewing this thread