Injected or Kurgan?

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Looks like he's getting my business after this read. GODSTANG, I'm following your thread, but this post of yours sold me. I know what you mean with so-so tunes. Rick at Amazon has done the best to date, but Kurgan is closer to me.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
How much did he charge for a tune?

it depends on what all you want done and what needs to be done to the car.

my tunes have been between $550-700 but i got different things done both times so its best to ask the tuner. but that is a good ball park

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Oh I see. Well im just doing a pretty basic 2.9L (standard inlet), return fuel system, a snow stg. 2 meth kit. I guess I might have to contact him. Anyone here ever got a remote tune from him? I live kinda far away from his shop lol.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Im going to get my car retuned.I will be putting on Lethal return style fuel system setup at the same time.Getting a 19-20lb 93 octane and 21-22 on race fuel.

Should i take it to Injected Injeneering or Kurgan Motorsports?

We have many Knoxville customers who drive down here for tuning. And we are an hour closer. Rick has tuned thousands of 03/04 Cobras and was one of the first tuners to special with them back in 2002.

Last edited:

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Bob builds and races some of the best cars in the country. I'd definitely recommend him if you are close. His guys are all top notch and very helpful. If you can make the trip, definitely do so.

Users who are viewing this thread