Injected or Kurgan?

hiimdrummer03

Established Member
Im going to get my car retuned.I will be putting on Lethal return style fuel system setup at the same time.Getting a 19-20lb 93 octane and 21-22 on race fuel.

Should i take it to Injected Injeneering or Kurgan Motorsports?

nanastymach1

Established Member
I hear too many good things about kurgan is who I vote

If they were closer I'd conSider them over fast lane but fast lane has treated me right

86merc

Established Member
Kurgan's skill, experience and customer service is hard to beat!

I am a long time customer of his. Even though he is not local to me anymore he supplies amazing support for the tunes when I make changes to my Capri.

jetmech

Established Member
All you have to do is look at all these high power street cars Kurgan has tuned and No complaints or failures due to tuning! It's really not a question of which tuner...Kurgan period!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Kurgan. And why not buy kurgan return style setup?

woodrow5.0

Established Member
out of all the shops listed above who has the most experience,world championships,world records,and travels the country tuning cars because of the demand for him? only 1 kurgan,period enough said

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
Kurgan is gonna be the best listed, but due to work load can be hard to get in touch with. Aric Carrion from Injected is a very very sharp guy and Injected is a nice shop.

Mo's has a very happy dyno.....

woodrow5.0

Established Member
im willing to bet if you call kurgans shop either bob or wade will be happy to set up a date and time for you to get tuned

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Injected tuned all my cars, I have no complaints. Their shop is spotless which says a lot to me. When the Lightning is ready to be tuned I'll go back. But, I have never heard a bad thing about Kurgan either.

GodStang

Established Member
Well I went to Kurgan's Yesterday for the first time. My nightmare of a car has been to many tuners in the South East. Some left after hours on the dyno undrivable and some times it let in a decent condition.

When we first got to the area where the gps said his shop would be we saw this decent size office complex. So we drove on and as we were passing it realized it said Kurgan Motorsports on the doors. Huge shop and very clean even though it had what 15 cars in there. His professionalism was second to none. He explained everything to me before he did it and as he would do it. I installed a part wrong (4 yrs ago) that got by a few tuners before Bob realized something did not feel right in secs. He had someone stop what he was doing in secs and come over and help fix my mistake.

Now for the most important thing. The tuning. The tuning was beyond top notch. I have had that Cobra for 7 years and have had many many combos. We took it for a test drive for about 10-15mins after the tunes. The drivability was unreal. It has never ever come close to driving that great. Also the A/F line was perfect.

Wade also was a really nice guy.

So long story short... as long as Bob Kurgan will tune my car I will go to Kurgan Motorsports. If you have a chance to deal with him I highly recommend you do it. You will not be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread