Indy Grand Prix Weekend in Baltimore: Video/Pics of Cars + Women (NWS)

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
(a few appearences of Mrs. HD in the video too)

We decided to stay in downtown Baltimore Friday and Saturday night within walking distance of the event this past weekend to enjoy the event more. What a great time. We plan on going the next 4 years as Baltimore has a 5 year contract. Other than the limited amount of bridges to connect from the infield/outfield which caused a few delays, GOOD JOB BALTIMORE! I have never seen so many LEO's in the adjacent streets just blocks off the Inner Harbor. We walked from the Inner Harbor, across Powerplant Live (across Lombard), across President, and up Falsway with a LEO within site the entire time.

Enjoy! The lime green Go Daddy Indy car is Danica Patrick's.

[youtube_browser]qmMl2cFagZo[/youtube_browser]

I took nearly 1,000 pics and more video too. If there is anything you want to see more of let me know.

These SCORES girls were giving out free passes and saying, "Come see me nekkid"
77be1855.jpg

About 12 of these girls were giving out free energy drinks
0015352a.jpg

bebab65e.jpg

af8a1a4a.jpg

16e33357.jpg

a179fc83.jpg

cf4752ec.jpg

This LEO and his K9 unit were guarding the Hooters
30034bdb.jpg

The old power plant converted into a book store
434e7e2c.jpg

fd9b4a8c.jpg

082ea7dd.jpg

2e198e43.jpg

0c3279a3.jpg

8a554222.jpg

99a0b71f.jpg

2361e212.jpg

11aba295.jpg

f25dc93c.jpg

99f2dd35.jpg

9e4e25ee.jpg

618b133f.jpg

0658a201.jpg

a6da9642.jpg

3238d317.jpg

797137c4.jpg

126f99c3.jpg

8f0e2b87.jpg

f36a2fe9.jpg

8544eb93.jpg

5cb3806a.jpg

f45e9e30.jpg

35e4c91e.jpg

03c2cf35.jpg

a8309db9.jpg

5acce1f5.jpg

Last edited:

texaswrx

Established Member
Watched the ALMS race on tv as I'm not a big fan of Indy cars. What an awesome event. What is the Baltimore area like where this is held?

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
sweet--thanks for sharing. Love the #108 Porsche.

Yeah me too. Too bad the Porches got owned at ALMS that day, lol.

Watched the ALMS race on tv as I'm not a big fan of Indy cars. What an awesome event. What is the Baltimore area like where this is held?

Haha, yeah I actually was only interested in the ALMS which is why we had grandstand seats for Saturday and only grounds tickets for Sunday. The area the event is at basically stretched from the Inner Harbor to Camden Yards. It was great.

I'll go next year. If they have it.

They will have it th next 4 years. You can buy tickets already for next year.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Nice danpon! Thanks. That Dollar General car just couldn't keep up with the pack. So you were near grandstand 26? How did you like Baltimore?

danponjican

Established Member
Nice danpon! Thanks. That Dollar General car just couldn't keep up with the pack. So you were near grandstand 26? How did you like Baltimore?

We were actually up to see my in-laws up in Maryland (Cecil County) and I saw the billboards for the BGP on my drive up from NC. I wanted to see it so I just bought an infield pass for Sunday (no grandstands). Got some decent shots though. Had a blast. My brother-in-law was with me who was a Baltimore City cop so he had the inside track on where to go.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
The Falken Tire Porsche won in GT, I only went down for the ALMS race, didn't watch the Indy Car race at all.

Sorry I meant all of the other Porches in the field. Yeah the Falken Porche was a freak compared to the others. If the yellow vette had not of spun out I think he had a good chance. It was cool to see a vette hang with the supercars and those two vettes were def the loudest among the field.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I would have gone to this but I was at the lake. Dayum it is WEIRD to see the streets of downtown B-more all fenced off like that! A bunch of my friends went and said it was a great time!

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I would have gone to this but I was at the lake. Dayum it is WEIRD to see the streets of downtown B-more all fenced off like that! A bunch of my friends went and said it was a great time!

Yeah, the streets looked so different with the grandstands and fences a few times we had to look. For street signs to see where we were at. Your friends were right, it was a GREAT time! I think we saw a lot more having grand stand tickets one day and just ground tickets the other day to cover more ground. We really liked having the grandstand 8 where we could see some straight away and the turn going back toward Camden Yards.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos! Many of the locations looked familiar. My wife and I were in Baltimore 2 years ago. Especially the waterfront shots.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Great pics man I bet that was a blast, My favorite part in the video was at the 2:50 mark.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
^lol thanks, you know my first video was like 40 minutes and had all kinds of crap that were not intended to be captured...like walking behind my wife with the video camera still recording and capturing 6 dudes checking her out/staring in the paddock, lol.

Thanks guys, yeah there was something mysterious about the city being transformed into a race track that made the experience that much different. We will def be going next year.

flattrack53

Established Member
I had a blast on friday and sunday. I could not believe how small these drivers were. I was talking to a couple of the guys on the #82 geico car and they said they could not believe how friendly people were in Baltimore. They said this is one of the only places on their circuit that allows them to pit inside and have AC. It was awesome to drink a beer and walk past the Convention center and Camden Yards on the streets and not get arrested. It was a very cool event and I cannot wait until next year. Next year I will be going on Saturday as well

Users who are viewing this thread