Incredible US Marshall Auction of Muscle, Collector & Exotic Cars

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Quite a group of cars there, but I found at least one thing that raises my eyebrow a bit. There are two 1932/34 MERCEDES HERTG 500K RELICA cars. Both use the same photo. One says the color is maroon and the other one says red. I, too, wonder how they got all of those higher end and unusual cars. Why are there so many replicas? :??:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I like the '73 Cuda. There are a couple other cars that look to be worth having. I am not to fond of replicas built on Fiero frames.

THE_STIG

Established Member
You also have to remember, US Marshals probably aren't collector car experts, so alot of that info is probably wrong.

straightliner1

Established Member
Quite a group of cars there, but I found at least one thing that raises my eyebrow a bit. There are two 1932/34 MERCEDES HERTG 500K RELICA cars. Both use the same photo. One says the color is maroon and the other one says red. I, too, wonder how they got all of those higher end and unusual cars. Why are there so many replicas? :??:

I noticed that too, but look at the car in the LH corner of both pics (white top). Maybe that's the other one?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
theirs alota cool stuff there, lol @ the chinese buggy :D

They have been sitting for a while thats for sure! Alot of those cars are on rimz to

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
1217-11.jpg

How much? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread