Incomplete 2004 SY Coupe Project: The Video Series

MTBSully

Established Member
Whats up my SVTP brethren. Been a minute since i've had an SVT project to share with you, but i'm super excited about this one. Picked up an immaculate 21k mile 04 SY Coupe from a fellow member out of KY a few weeks back. Missing a few major components, but shouldn't take much to get it going again. Finally got around to editing the first video.

Already have a ton of parts on order to get this thing back on the road. Hopefully all of my 03-04 know-how comes back to me!

Future videos will be posted here as well. Feel free to subscribe if you enjoy the content.

Enjoy!

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Just saw it now. Very clean car! Good luck on it. Been watching your videos for a while now and always look forward to them.

Plan is to flip the car or keep it for awhile?

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I really enjoy your YT page, Chris. Appreciate the effort you make to pump out content. Glad to catch some Terminator action. Keep up the good work!

T.Man

Established Member
Really enjoy your content! Loved this video and the level of added details you put into it. SY is truly the better choice between it and ZY.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Great video. I’m interested in buying the car whenever you put it for sale.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty stout numbers, is the Eaton ported? When I had my cobra, it had a 2.8 pulley and she was putting down 450-460 and 500 lb ft torque.

MTBSully

Established Member
All finished up! Couldn't be happier with the way this car came out. Will be for sale here shortly if any of my SVTP bros are looking for a SY coupe! Time to find another project!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous SY Cobra! Congratulations on completing the project. Well done!!

@SADDLE expressed interest in buying it. See post #9.

Users who are viewing this thread