in the 11s with stock eaton

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
i went 11.976 @116.35mph w/ 1.877 60ft.

im on stock pulleys/eaton. i have an upr off-road x-pipe, magnaflow catback, built live axle w/ 390 gears, and k&n fipk. im running m/t drag radials. stock clutch.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
good job man! I always had faith in stock cobras with nothing but a good air & sticky tire low 12s and bolts on stock boost high 11s and there ya go, you proved that i was right:beer:

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Congrats on the run:beer:, just .4 from the powerhouse ZO6. I knew Cobras werent THAT far off ;-)

(I'm not trying to start something, just relating stock ZO6 times to his :bash:)

svtnos1011

Established Member
thanks guys. I was happy! I just have to be consistent at doing it haha.

COBRA KAI NEVER DIE!

svtnos1011

Established Member
thanks again! im hoping for some decent weather this weekend so i can go race. maybe ill pull out the back seats:shrug:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Goodjob man, 116mph traps with the stock pulley is nice. :thumbsup:

svtnos1011

Established Member
Goodjob man, 116mph traps with the stock pulley is nice. :thumbsup:
ya ive always thought that was pretty high. i forgot to mention i have a RWTD mail tune. the car weighs 3500 without me in it. i weigh 205lbs:beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
ya ive always thought that was pretty high. i forgot to mention i have a RWTD mail tune. the car weighs 3500 without me in it. i weigh 205lbs:beer:

Throw a pulley on that monster! :rockon:

I'd love to see how much MPH you gain from a 2.8 upper only. Why don't you pulley it?

svtnos1011

Established Member
Throw a pulley on that monster! :rockon:

I'd love to see how much MPH you gain from a 2.8 upper only. Why don't you pulley it?

well i never wanted to pulley it while i was in my warranty just in case something were to happen to the car. now im out of warranty and i am lookin into doing it. i will probably wait for the next season since winter is here in the midwest and its almost time for the snake to go back into the snake pit and retire till spring.

i also want to see if i can get a better time then what i have already ran with the car as is. i could still delete my rear seats to save a little bit more weight.

my live axle is built so next season i definately want to toss some slicks on this car. so im hoping for deeper in the 11s with my stock eaton/pullied cobra:rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sounds like you have a real nice platform to work from for bigger and better things.......Looking forward to seeing the "quest" progress.

Almo

Established Member
Awesome man... keep at her, love to see someone taking the Cobra for what it is and pushing the times down. Big congrats!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
well i never wanted to pulley it while i was in my warranty just in case something were to happen to the car. now im out of warranty and i am lookin into doing it. i will probably wait for the next season since winter is here in the midwest and its almost time for the snake to go back into the snake pit and retire till spring.

i also want to see if i can get a better time then what i have already ran with the car as is. i could still delete my rear seats to save a little bit more weight.

my live axle is built so next season i definately want to toss some slicks on this car. so im hoping for deeper in the 11s with my stock eaton/pullied cobra:rockon:

That's awesome! :rockon:

What's the current record for your "level of modified" Terminator's?

Users who are viewing this thread