In need of a tax deduction or know someone who does?

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
I made a post similar to this on The Corral, so if you have seen it, please understand my need to get the word out.

I am currently in the waiting process for a double lung transplant from UCLA in Los Angeles. I was born with Cystic Fibrosis, and the lung damage I have has put me in bad shape to the point I need a transplant. I have an account setup with NFT, who holds funds for patients and allows them access to the funds once transplant expenses start occurring.

If you happen to need a year end tax deduction, or know someone who does or maybe their business needs to get some $ off the books, please pass this along. Thank you to the SVT Performance community for all your help.

National Foundation for Transplants ::

If you do decide to give, or know someone who is, please have them put my name, "Ronnie Todd" in the box marked "My gift is in honor of the following NFT patient's fundraising campaign:".

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Seems to be legit. Did a little research on NFT and so far it checks out. Ronnie, I'm gonna send a little donation. Not for the tax break though. I could care less about that. Hopefully, you get your transplant soon and get well. Good luck brother.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It does look legitimate, and a really good cause. Ronnie, I, too, hope and pray that you get your transplant soon. That would be the ultimate Christmas present.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
Thank you all so much, my wife and I are extremely grateful. In no way is this a scam. I'm anxiously waiting for the surgery and can't wait for the added time new lungs is going to get me.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
Thank you LUBaseball. You guys can check out the link, they added more info to my page. More details of my situation. Please, if anyone has questions on what CF is or any question at all, please ask. God bless you all and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread