In car vid NA 347 84gt

A84gt

Just a quick vid of me getting on it 1st-2nd. Just testing camera for up and coming track days.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZsVNcQ11Iw"]YouTube - 347 mustang in-car ride[/ame]

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
What the hell is that humming noise through out the video? Your car sounds awsome.

Last edited:

A84gt

Thanks again for the complements, once I get to the track again I will have more in car vids, including some nitrous passes.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Thanks, tranny is a t5 beefed up a little by Dave Reed of Wallingford, Ct.

Haha small world.. I just left Dave's house @ like 8pm after picking up my TKO from him (eric swarr faceplated gearset), all I can say is MAN, it's fun to have a tranny that shifts better the harder you abuse it! :beer:

You plan on going to lebanon or anything in the near future?

A84gt

Haha small world.. I just left Dave's house @ like 8pm after picking up my TKO from him (eric swarr faceplated gearset), all I can say is MAN, it's fun to have a tranny that shifts better the harder you abuse it! :beer:

You plan on going to lebanon or anything in the near future?

I will be going August 8th for the heads up race. Then I will hit up one of the rentals in the fall to try and muster some new bests, and possibly a trip to either Etown or Atco.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is my fuel pump, camera seems to pick that noise up very easily.

I thought that's what it was. Nice Mustang you have there. Best of luck at Lebanon. Maybe I'll catch you up there one day. :beer:

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
Nice car man! What are the specs on the motor? I'm building a 347 Hatch right now.

Users who are viewing this thread