Imrc delets

TIMMONS

ZZZ
Established Member
i did mine stock with no bolt ons lol...may be just me but seems to pull harder up top. theres been alot of debate on this subject. just search and im sure ull find the answers your looking for. o and if i was u ( not sure of your current mods) but i would wait until u do a couple more mods besides the imrc deletes that way u can save yourself some money when it comes to tuning and i strongley recommend a tune afterwards.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I wish I had a handheld... I'd love to delete mine so I could spray lower.

Do you have to get special deletes, or could you just remove the butterflies from the rod with a grinder and leave the rod in there. It seems as though it would trick the computer into thinking they are still "functioning", even though they really won't be there.

snakebittin

Established Member
Mods..

I have the following mods,pullies,82mm masair,62mm throttle body,sct tuner strategy tune,4.10s,bbk catted xpipe flowmaster catback,255 walbro and suspntion stuff.9mm wires.I have a lean code that includes stuck open IMRCs so while its appart I figured I would get the delets if its gonna help and maybe a spacer?If its not worth the cash I may just clean umm up.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I have the following mods,pullies,82mm masair,62mm throttle body,sct tuner strategy tune,4.10s,bbk catted xpipe flowmaster catback,255 walbro and suspntion stuff.9mm wires.I have a lean code that includes stuck open IMRCs so while its appart I figured I would get the delets if its gonna help and maybe a spacer?If its not worth the cash I may just clean umm up.

keep them if they're working. The cost for deletes and a tune don't make them a viable mod.

Spacers are a waste of money.

Users who are viewing this thread