Important Decision!

Which way should I go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
I'm facing the hardest decision I've had since I've owned my car. This past week I was rear-ended and it messed up my front and rear bumpers along with some chips on the side skirts. I've always liked Saleens and I have the chance to put the whole kit on my car. What's everyone's opinion on which way I should go? I'm leaving it up to you guys.... I can't decide! I'm posting some pictures of either state

345-1084729511.jpg

345-1084729596.jpg

11477.jpg

03supersonic

loud cars save lives
Established Member
i say leave it stock the saleens are sweet,but its not a saleen . the cobras are cool in their own ways

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
I say leave it alone too. Why make it look like a car that it is not, especially when the "COBRA" is the baddest on the street. IMO, you'd be turning it into a lesser car.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
If it weren't a mystichrome...maybe. But you have a sweet car there

ravis217

Wanted: 03/04 Cobra
Established Member
i would leave the body stock, with a mistic, your resale will continue to stay much higher if you leave the body the way it came....IMO

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
I say leave it alone too. Why make it look like a car that it is not, especially when the "COBRA" is the baddest on the street. IMO, you'd be turning it into a lesser car.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Ok, since the votes are leaning towards stock.... What about just doing the wing and a nice set of wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread