imperial dealerships car show

ctdkid

Established Member
I will probably be going... I went last year and I thought the turn out was amazing for being the first one. Plus they had a really good firework show.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
Not sure how the crowd is at these events, I am a little worried about thousands of people, some with very young kids all willing to get their fingerprints on my car. I might go, I live just around the corner, but not sure if I will bring the car, I don't know ...

Last edited:

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I work at Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep as a tech. Mustang Alley is based right next to the shop so I will be out there with a Staff shirt on, looking forward to seeing/meeting you guys. Car will not be there though as the day leading up to the event is pretty hectic and Id prob have to move my car 100 times before I could leave it anywhere. Will prob have the bike there though! :rockon:

PS- This show gets CRAZY busy so dont come expecting to be in and out and have 4 people walking around, I believe the count we had last year was around 2500 cars and 20,000-30,000 people showed up! Its an amazing event

brys00gt

Established Member
I won't get there until 5 because of work. Will I still be able to get a spot?

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
I think I will bring my car with me if I will have time to detail it this week, if i can wrap work in time and if it will not be raining. Hope they'll let me in, looking forward to checking out some nice Mustangs.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I'm thinking about going but not sure if ill take my car after hearing 20-30k people. I live near Plymouth and.probably won't be there till 6-7 so no point if there gonna turn me away.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Just to clarify for people who havnt been to this event. Even though there is a TON of people that show up to this event the parking for show cars is actually set up nicely. Theres no "in between" aisles where people can walk through or brush your car etc. The walking area for spectators is spaced nicely and from what I heard after last years event we didnt have any problems with peoples cars getting damaged or scratched. Now obviously its the owner of the cars call if they are going to bring it or not but even if you dont bring a car its worth coming down and seeing the size of this event!

Hope to see some of you there :beer:

*I would bring my car to this show if I didnt work here/work the event. I have to do alot of things leading up to the show throughout the day and Id end up moving my car 100 times, so thats why Im not bringing it*

svt1111

Established Member
Are they doing the burnouts like they did a couple of years ago? I remember seeing Jack Roush leaving in his limo, and he made the limo driver do a 1 wheel peel. Very funny!

If they are doing the burnouts, I may have to go too.

Users who are viewing this thread