I'm worried about Vinnie B

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Hello
Thank you for responding
The speed limit around my block is 35 mph.
Should I still get hood pins?
Vinnie_b knows what's best for the Red _Venom.....Hood Pins for safety Sir....:giggle:

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Another 2014 SS Widebody Up for Sale 2,900 Mi $165K O.B.O

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1806339

She is practically still a virgin SS @gimmie11s. You sure would look good behind that wheel banging those 6 gears out.....:giggle: Please dont tell me you'd perfer that selector gear thingy in the newer Ford performace GT500'S......

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
When I get some time....these extremely rare options....SS hood pin kit and SS original push to start button will get installed.

20230820_140005.jpg
20230820_140129.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
She is practically still a virgin SS @gimmie11s. You sure would look good behind that wheel banging those 6 gears out.....:giggle: Please dont tell me you'd perfer that selector gear thingy in the newer Ford performace GT500'S......

Too rich for my blood brother. But I can agree she is an absolute beaut. I do my best to go fast on the cheap.

I do miss this girl though.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I never understood why Shelby didn't paint the underside of the hoods. It looks so clean View attachment 1806283

I feel like I always see the 07 to 12 Super Snakes with the hood pins, but I never see them on the 13/14s or the 1000s.
Agreed. I always liked the ‘09 KR pins and then the ‘22 are my other favorite.
-J

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
yep, she made about 640rwhp with a trinity blower and a few basic mods. The low end and mid range hit is VERY intoxicating.

Here was my build thread. 2007 GT500 build..
Wow....glanced thru the thread....impressive. So you are very familiar with the adrenaline rushes these 5.4/5.8 are capable of....(y) Once a adrenaline junky aways one....lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1806339

I guess I'll be holding onto mine lol, at the prices the 13/14 Super Snakes are going for I'll never be able to afford one.
When I get some time....these extremely rare options....SS hood pin kit and SS original push to start button will get installed.

View attachment 1806352View attachment 1806353
The push start button is a joyful pain in the ass install lol, I've done it twice now, and I love the blue one in my GT500.
Screenshot_20230820_224747_Gallery.jpg

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess I'll be holding onto mine lol, at the prices the 13/14 Super Snakes are going for I'll never be able to afford one.

The push start button is a joyful pain in the ass install lol, I've done it twice now, and I love the blue one in my GT500.
View attachment 1806396
That looks sweet Steve! Where did you find your SS start button? These are super rare my friend! You already have a SS minus badges and have built one highly desired Shelby GT500 brother!! She is a keeper!!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
That looks sweet Steve! Where did you find your SS start button? These are super rare my friend! You already have a SS minus badges and have built one highly desired Shelby GT500 brother!! She is a keeper!!
Found him on Ebay selling some carbon fiber parts and I was able to text him and he asked if I wanted an super snake parts. I bought the start button for $100 and some other rare miscellaneous parts, he also had a set of Super Snake wheels for 5k, but I passed on those lol.

Ebay is about the only place to find rare stuff anymore, but some shit I'd beyond over priced IMO.
Screenshot_20230821_104420_eBay.jpg

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Found him on Ebay selling some carbon fiber parts and I was able to text him and he asked if I wanted an super snake parts. I bought the start button for $100 and some other rare miscellaneous parts, he also had a set of Super Snake wheels for 5k, but I passed on those lol.

Ebay is about the only place to find rare stuff anymore, but some shit I'd beyond over priced IMO.
View attachment 1806462
I seen those Coolant tanks....crazy man! Anything with shelbys name on it and your gonna pay big $$. Those SS ignition start buttons are super rare dude! Looks awesome in your shelby...(y). I know there are different ways to wire those in I just haven't decided how I want it to work yet.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I think we need to start a thread in the 13/14 section for rare discontinued or hard to get items.

Seems like the last month we talk about items but they get buried in other topic threads

Thermostats, etc

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Excellent idea Mr. Venom......you start the thread....we will follow thru.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I seen those Coolant tanks....crazy man! Anything with shelbys name on it and your gonna pay big $$. Those SS ignition start buttons are super rare dude! Looks awesome in your shelby...(y). I know there are different ways to wire those in I just haven't decided how I want it to work yet.
This has been the best installation instructions I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread