I'm thinking about buying a Demon

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I will be back in the market soon to buy another car to replace my totaled GT500, and I'm more than likely buying another 14 GT500. But I have been thinking about buying a new Demon. I'm just having a hard time finding out much information on how to order one. Has anyone else ordered one. I want to get a real price on one.

sleek98

Established Member
Real prices paid have been at msrp plus adm. There is a guy local to me that paid 10k over and his cars just got delivered this week.

Call around to dealers and find an allocation then go from there.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would head on over to the Hellcat forum and check out the Demon thread they have there. Lots of good info.
Good luck man!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wonder how bad the price gauging actually is. can anyone comment on actual price most ppl are paying after taxes yikes here is CT and taxassachusettes above me that would be like $5k smh

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I would head on over to the Hellcat forum and check out the Demon thread they have there. Lots of good info.
Good luck man!
Um, no. Bunch of biased nit swinging there.
wonder how bad the price gauging actually is. can anyone comment on actual price most ppl are paying after taxes yikes here is CT and taxassachusettes above me that would be like $5k smh
My friend paid 30 over, **** that. Maybe March he gets it.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Um, no. Bunch of biased nit swinging there.

My friend paid 30 over, **** that. Maybe March he gets it.
Lol yeah if I can get one at MSRP I'll buy it, but I'm not paying 10k+ over sticker. I would rather have a 14 GT500. But I'm going to contact the SRT salesman in GA and see what's up. Odds are I'll be buying my 4th GT500.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
You aren't planning to daily it are you? If so, I would probably lean more toward the Hellcat instead.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn that would be awesome if I can get one at that price. I still have a little time before I'll be completely ready to buy another car. I'm just looking for the time being.
This happens with the Raptor a lot...online price is MSRP but when you contact the dealer there is ADM.
Yeah I figure every dealer will have a dealer mark up.
You aren't planning to daily it are you? If so, I would probably lean more toward the Hellcat instead.
No it would be just a weekend toy.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy the first day order banks opened a lot of guys got MSRP or just under MSRP. I give credit to Dodge for putting orders with ADMs to the back of the line, and MSRP or under as the first builds.
But it seems like after the first wave of orders at MSRP, it's been all ADMs as expected.
If you can find an MSRP deal, I'd recommend picking it up, but good luck buddy.
-J

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Id hate to see you leave the SVT stable, but if its going to be a Mopar let it be the ultimate Mopar.

Users who are viewing this thread